Scavo Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @ discussing Medicare eligibility.
gotta push the argument along. so many more times we can go over scavo. the best part is Vinny is sitting here like y'all can argue, ill keep cashing this check from UM

• Looking
Reactions: ben
1662495095735.gif

• Looking
Advertisement
I don't gaf what you believe...but I can guarantee you that what I said is 100% Fact
But you didn’t in fact say anything. You simply said “ask dee how respected he is...”

You actually haven’t taken any position on the thread title and instead are on here to play gossip with something someone else said. Like if different people can’t have different experience with the same person.

I know your buddy and Scavo. Both can be true in that he's a great guy and may have made some mistakes while at UM.
reasonable take. also DM me bc now im interested to see if we are talking about the same person. there can be nuance too. it doesn't have to be 0 to 100 so I can agree w your take. everyone makes a mistake. **** the heat training staff are nicknamed the butchers on Biscayne and they're some of the best out there lol.

• Looking
Advertisement
ok thats fine. like I said my friend was a player at Chaminade when Vinny was there. again could be that his exp happened to be a good one. also, Mario kept him. Jesus the pitchfork mafia goes nuts if anyone has a diff reference point/opinion/experience lol
So you think you could get your friend to create a CIS account? That way he can apologize to @SWFLHurricane

Advertisement
But you didn’t in fact say anything. You simply said “ask dee how respected he is...”

You actually haven’t taken any position on the thread title and instead are on here to play gossip with something someone else said. Like if different people can’t have different experience with the same person.
Absolutely not. I agree with what D said 100%....Just like I agree 100% in what he said in ref to Swasey.

• Looking
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back