Scavo Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you not just a dude on the internet that is citing a close friend, but not naming them?
I mean put dees name out there and ill put mine? you guys suck some posters off all the time on here its quite funny. like I said, ill trust my friend is all I said. maybe hes got a good experience w him and its anecdotal but idk why its so hard to believe. ****, MARIO KEPT HIM ON STAFF LOL

Advertisement
I mean put dees name out there and ill put mine? you guys suck some posters off all the time on here its quite funny. like I said, ill trust my friend is all I said. maybe hes got a good experience w him and its anecdotal but idk why its so hard to believe. ****, MARIO KEPT HIM ON STAFF LOL
I don't think I have referenced Dee once, nor do I think I even have a single post on this forum where I have ever referenced him or sucked him off, metaphorically of course.

I don't think I have referenced Dee once, nor do I think I even have a single post on this forum where I have ever referenced him or sucked him off, metaphorically of course.
not you specifically. that was more in general which we can go through the threads on here.

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
I know your buddy and Scavo. Both can be true in that he's a great guy and may have made some mistakes while at UM.

are we talking about a poster who wont put his name out there like its some secret identity or did the player publicly speak up? ill just go by what my friend says about him. everyone may have diff opinions which is fine but Idk anyone on here lol but ill take a personal account from someone I trust.

I won't name him....several people on here know who he is. I've known him since 1995...I promise you he's not some figment of my imagination...and btw...Who tf are you with your Gigantic 283 posts??
im a nobody just like you. I literally one friend who just happened to be there with Vinny from 02-06 at Chaminade.

Advertisement

ok thats fine. like I said my friend was a player at Chaminade when Vinny was there. again could be that his exp happened to be a good one. also, Mario kept him. Jesus the pitchfork mafia goes nuts if anyone has a diff reference point/opinion/experience lol

to me, all you guys are dudes on the internet. till you put some names out there, ill go with my close friend. so "just stop" bc at the end of the day, idk a dude named Brooklyn dee or even you. I know my friend who speaks highly of him. I trust that over some random ***** on the internet

see my post above.

also, i know Dee's real name. check you DM.

Advertisement
ok thats fine. like I said my friend was a player at Chaminade when Vinny was there. again could be that his exp happened to be a good one. also, Mario kept him. Jesus the pitchfork mafia goes nuts if anyone has a diff reference point/opinion/experience lol
We do if it's toilet Water....

• Looking
@PIPO showdown gif?

Showdown Kenny GIF - Showdown Kenny Powers - Discover & Share GIFs

Advertisement
see my post above.

also, i know Dee's real name. check you DM.

either way, my point is that im gonna stick w someone I trust. ill never change my opinion on it unless my friend tells me otherwise after the fact. if he does, then ill change it. idk why its a hard concept to get. you guys believe who you want. ill believe who I want. If his exp is anecdotal then thats fine. its not like im trying to be an insider or something. I literally knew two things - the inside info on the troutman recruitment (which if you want ill tell you more about what's going on there) and this instance bc a. buddy of mine played at Chaminade when Vinny was there.

• Looking
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back