Scavo Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
Considering some of the things we had heard here and Mario's wholesale changes to the program, i was wondering if Vinny Scavo and crew were still around. I noticed during Satuday's game that they seem to have been replaced. confirmation?

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
thanks

that's one of the best ways to remove someone that allegedly was not doing his job well. allegedly!
my friend was with him at Chaminade. hes a respected dude and been around the program forever. he was with the yankees too if I remember correctly. the dudes that hate him are prolly the dudes that claimed a gun was pulled on a kid by a staffer

Advertisement
my friend was with him at Chaminade. hes a respected dude and been around the program forever. he was with the yankees too if I remember correctly. the dudes that hate him are prolly the dudes that claimed a gun was pulled on a kid by a staffer
iirc, a former player, that enjoys high credibility, complained about some questionable ethical decisions that were made.

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing him hobble out to greet an injured player lol.
he didn't hobble out, not even run out or walk out, because he was not on the sidelines. i sit just behind the medical tent area.

speaking of that, there are a ton of assistants on the sidelines, 15-20 more than last year. it's f@cking crowded there.

Advertisement
iirc, a former player, that enjoys high credibility, complained about some questionable ethical decisions that were made.
are we talking about a poster who wont put his name out there like its some secret identity or did the player publicly speak up? ill just go by what my friend says about him. everyone may have diff opinions which is fine but Idk anyone on here lol but ill take a personal account from someone I trust.

my close friend was on the same team w futch in HS and spent time w Vinny (visits him every time hes down in gables). ill take his word for it over a dude on the internet (at the end of the day thats all we are on here - dudes on the internet).
A Dude on the internet????...Just stop....He started at UM for 2yrs...and played at UM 4yrs...I'll take his word over your close friend 100% of the time.

A Dude on the internet????...Just stop....He started at UM for 2yrs...and played at UM 4yrs...I'll take his word over your close friend 100% of the time.
to me, all you guys are dudes on the internet. till you put some names out there, ill go with my close friend. so "just stop" bc at the end of the day, idk a dude named Brooklyn dee or even you. I know my friend who speaks highly of him. I trust that over some random ***** on the internet

are we talking about a poster who wont put his name out there like its some secret identity or did the player publicly speak up? ill just go by what my friend says about him. everyone may have diff opinions which is fine but Idk anyone on here lol but ill take a personal account from someone I trust.
Lol....Believe what you want. I've known @Brooklyndee since he was a Frosh...Lol at some secret identity.

Advertisement
to me, all you guys are dudes on the internet. till you put some names out there, ill go with my close friend. so "just stop" bc at the end of the day, idk a dude named Brooklyn dee or even you. I know my friend who speaks highly of him. I trust that over some random ***** on the internet
See the fact of the matter is...I can PROVE what I said...you unfortunately would fail miserably.

Lol....Believe what you want. I've known @Brooklyndee since he was a Frosh...Lol at some secret identity.
there's literally an entire thread on here or weZ trying to guess who he is. thats fine. you dont know my friend and I dont know dee. you believe who you want and ill believe who I want. why do you care if I dont give a **** about a strangers opinion?

See the fact of the matter is...I can PROVE what I said...you unfortunately would fail miserably.
I can also get a first hand account from a guy that was with scavo. so what we doing here? you want him to set up a meeting with scavo you and dee? you got yours I got mine. well agree to disagree. ****, if Mario kept him around, that must mean something no?

Advertisement
Another former player on the board said the same, whose name everyone knows. So his name was whatever statements were made. I’m not going to put his name back into the middle of this, but it was more than just Dee.

there's literally an entire thread on here or weZ trying to guess who he is. thats fine. you dont know my friend and I dont know dee. you believe who you want and ill believe who I want. why do you care if I dont give a **** about a strangers opinion?
I don't gaf what you believe...but I can guarantee you that what I said is 100% Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back