Scavo Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering some of the things we had heard here and Mario's wholesale changes to the program, i was wondering if Vinny Scavo and crew were still around. I noticed during Satuday's game that they seem to have been replaced. confirmation?
Vinnie hasn't been replaced(essentially)not sure why everyone keeps bringing me up in this one. If it's the PAST yes Vinnie was highly respected (just like swausey who is another one u guys choose to **** on & we've all told you how much we love swausey but y'all would rather believe some nonsense about not being allowed in the weight room,lol) anyways,back to Vinnie. Now he's essentially on oversight over baseball,basketball and football. But it's a title only pretty much. The room has been hugely expanded. Vinnie's thing is he's not really up on modern day things. He's old school in his approach to everything. In my eyes were just giving him the opportunity to retire here cause he's been around forever. @hoops156 not sure why the need to try and **** on me but it's always funny reading dudes take jabs. People will believe what they want to and honestly I could give less than 3 ***** about anyone's opinion on that. Maybe you enjoy the idea of people constantly barraging you with nonsense. Me I don't. I have a life and I'm good with it being lived on my terms. If you or anyone else has an issue with that it's y'all's issue alone. Some people on here know perfectly well who I am and my name is mentioned relatively often. See if I entertain that or not as I don't need the attention. Thanks though for being another spokesperson for the um brand.

Advertisement
ok so youre just a boomer then is what I gathered?
what's wrong with boomers? they and their parents essentially f@cking made this country great. what have you yutes created? other than pronouns, wokeism and TikTok mariconeria.
didnt get one?
comemierda. like i was going to send you Dee's name via DM.

you yutes live in a fantasy world.

what's wrong with boomers? they and their parents essentially f@cking made this country great. what have you yutes created? other than pronouns, wokeism and other

lol

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Vinnie hasn't been replaced(essentially)not sure why everyone keeps bringing me up in this one. If it's the PAST yes Vinnie was highly respected (just like swausey who is another one u guys choose to **** on & we've all told you how much we love swausey but y'all would rather believe some nonsense about not being allowed in the weight room,lol) anyways,back to Vinnie. Now he's essentially on oversight over baseball,basketball and football. But it's a title only pretty much. The room has been hugely expanded. Vinnie's thing is he's not really up on modern day things. He's old school in his approach to everything. In my eyes were just giving him the opportunity to retire here cause he's been around forever. @hoops156 not sure why the need to try and **** on me but it's always funny reading dudes take jabs. People will believe what they want to and honestly I could give less than 3 ***** about anyone's opinion on that. Maybe you enjoy the idea of people constantly barraging you with nonsense. Me I don't. I have a life and I'm good with it being lived on my terms. If you or anyone else has an issue with that it's y'all's issue alone. Some people on here know perfectly well who I am and my name is mentioned relatively often. See if I entertain that or not as I don't need the attention. Thanks though for being another spokesperson for the um brand.
my friend played at Chaminade when he was there so yes it would be in the past (01-06 but my friend was there 02-06). I just said I believe what he says. idk why it can't just be left to that. its like people want everyone to agree w each other lol

• Looking
Advertisement
Knew a coach??...He's my F*cking cousin
lol sorry a family member. thats cool and all but wont change my opinion so youre just wasting air. I said on here ill believe my friend. till he tells me otherwise, I know him well. idk anyone on here lol. why is this like a huge thing? we can agree to disagree and move on. ****, Mario kept him so hes here whether you like it or not

• Looking
what's wrong with boomers? they and their parents essentially f@cking made this country great. what have you yutes created? other than pronouns, wokeism and TikTok mariconeria.

trust me, the boomers are ruining an entire professional industry but thats other argument for another day too.

• Looking
04596F3B-C98B-425D-8DC8-F0B7DDFAE0A5.gif

44F9E0DB-E448-4BE4-881F-C1C589E7FC9D.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back