Scarlett's new top 3

This is shaping up to be an interesting drama.

86.gif

Advertisement
i could definitely see us swapping out Dexter Williams for Scarlett. I would prefer Williams, but I get the feeling he will be a tough one to keep committed. Scarlett would be a **** of a consolation to Williams though. ****, who knows....maybe we pull off the unlikely and land all of Scarlett/Williams/Cronkrite

i could definitely see us swapping out Dexter Williams for Scarlett. I would prefer Williams, but I get the feeling he will be a tough one to keep committed. Scarlett would be a **** of a consolation to Williams though. ****, who knows....maybe we pull off the unlikely and land all of Scarlett/Williams/Cronkrite

You can insert whatever recruit's name into that statement. If we win this year they will come, if not we are gonna be looking at a 2010 type class this year, lucky for us we dont have that many ships to give.......

Advertisement
If you look at all the details of that picture it shows someone put a lot of work into it. It said 2016-2017 ACC Player of the year Unanimous First Team All American I believe.

Lol why does everyone assume Williams would leave? If we have him, JS, & JC he would be the BEST of the bunch. Yes he could be a Brandon Powell and want to be a primary back in a class. But no doubt he is the 2nd best back in the state

Who's the best back in the state? Patrick? I think the best RB's are in Central FL this yr... Patrick, Williams, & T.J Simmons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep trollin trollin trollin

He isn't trolling. interest on both sides

I'm rolling with Glory on this. He's been nails with this type of thing.

FWIW I don't think he is trolling either. I just think he is a little goofy. Either way, I would love to have him but Williams > Scarlett IMO.

I agree it isnt trolling, it's a kid with aspirations and using UM because they're the hot team right now. Still a very long way to go so still no need to go crazy over this but this at least shows we're on his mind

Advertisement
We need all three. In the modern game, you need a stable of backs. These guys won't be on campus until 2015; Duke will be gone or almost gone, Gus is a junior (almost gone) and Yearby will be a Sophomore most likely leaving the next year (we hope he's that good)...2017 we would have 1 RB (Yearby as a senior if he stays) on the roster...unless we want safeties playing running back again, we need to stack our depth chart a little bit more at the position. JMO

Why do people assume that everybody makes their decision on signing day, When 70% of recruits commit by fall? 85% will commit by December.

We need all three. In the modern game, you need a stable of backs. These guys won't be on campus until 2015; Duke will be gone or almost gone, Gus is a junior (almost gone) and Yearby will be a Sophomore most likely leaving the next year (we hope he's that good)...2017 we would have 1 RB (Yearby as a senior if he stays) on the roster...unless we want safeties playing running back again, we need to stack our depth chart a little bit more at the position. JMO

Ironically rb is no longer a money position in the nfl so guys might not be so inclined to ride the pine anymore or maybe even switch positions.

Advertisement
Back