Scarlett update

Down goes Fraisier...or I guess Golden!!!! Yeah we gonna lose Scarlett I would bet money on that, we might keep Walton, and we lost Dex Williams. So now we need to go look at some kid from Patterson NJ 2* FB type I guess.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz @PeterAriz · now 2 minutes ago
The Jordan Scarlett-UF talk is growing louder

I love Pete..but after the "Tim Irvin to UM" gut feeling thing and the "Davante Phillips to UM talk gaining steam"..I will play the wait and see game here..

Besides, isn't it the dead period?? Who is Scarlett talking to during this time anyway at UF?

In the end, I think he stays home.

What is so hard for people to understand about the dead period. You can still email and call these kids. They can also make the contact so Scarlett may have called or emailed them. You cannot visit or meet in person but you can talk to these kids all you want. And during the dead period if they are an EE you can even meet with them.

I love Pete..but after the "Tim Irvin to UM" gut feeling thing and the "Davante Phillips to UM talk gaining steam"..I will play the wait and see game here..

Besides, isn't it the dead period?? Who is Scarlett talking to during this time anyway at UF?

Pete missed on us getting guys. How often does he miss on us losing guys? Not often.

Pete is in a little slump right now.

Have u not forgotten Pete;s realtionship with their ex coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back