Scarlett on campus right now

Advertisement
Heard Jimbo went in home with scarlett today and more than likely will flip to fsu come signing day? Anyone know anything? Just relaying what I heard

Troll's funna troll.

Not trolling I want scarlett at miami but have a good friend who is fsu fan and is on a number of sites and he told me hes almost 100% sure scarlett will be at fsu I was just hop in someone could tell me hes wrong

Advertisement
Heard Jimbo went in home with scarlett today and more than likely will flip to fsu come signing day? Anyone know anything? Just relaying what I heard

Troll's funna troll.

Not trolling I want scarlett at miami but have a good friend who is fsu fan and is on a number of sites and he told me hes almost 100% sure scarlett will be at fsu I was just hop in someone could tell me hes wrong

FSU thinks they're flipping everyone I've got friends who are FSU fans they still think they got a shot w/ Cowart, Jefferson and every five star.... If we will win we'll think like that to but for now it's annoying

Troll's funna troll.

FSU thinks they're flipping everyone I've got friends who are FSU fans they still think they got a shot w/ Cowart, Jefferson and every five star.... If we will win we'll think like that to but for now it's annoying

We all do. Go to canes time or one of the other "mainstream" Canes sites. (You know, where they control the message.) lol. You'll find Hurricane Sheeple all over the place who think we're gonna get all of the five star Cali kids and everyone else golden offered. Its the nature of the beast when you have reason for optimism. The posters on CanesInsight seem to be a little more grounded and have a higher level of knowledge than posters on those lesser Canes sites. :Cool: That's why there is less optimism here, but perhaps more realism.

so he wasted his in home visit on a quick mid afternoon visit? Sounds like Golden's in home with Ms Betty last year where she said there was much else that needed to be said and people thought that was a positive thing because Miami didn't need to do convince Cook anymore. Wake me up if/when momma ends up in Tally this weekend.

btw why won't Nee change his crystall ball prediction on Scarlett if he's so confident now?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Troll's funna troll.

So this buddy of yours figured out from websites, how am in home went a coup,e of hours ago? GTFOH

Dont kill the messenger just relaying what he told me and he's been right more than wrong...

He may very well end up being right, but the chances that his info is right is pretty much zero. There is no way info travels that fast. Sure there may have been a flip, but no site really would know about it. You think Jimbo walks out the house and hits up Warchant? I'm sure ErieNole and Michael L would like you to think that.......

Advertisement
Scarlett may flip. I don't think he will, but of course it could happen. As for the noles, they do believe they are getting/flipping everybody. The arrogance on their boards is astounding. Having gotten/flipped everyone the last two years is part of the problem. Also, If they don't add anyone, their precious ranking will drop. This also adds to their delusions.

Dont kill the messenger just relaying what he told me and he's been right more than wrong...

Except the only thing he might have info on is whether Scarlett got an in-home visit from Jimbo. The rest is just pure speculation and wishful thinking, because unless he was there at the visit or consulted with Scarlett afterwords, he doesn't know more than anyone else.

Scarlett may flip. I don't think he will, but of course it could happen. As for the noles, they do believe they are getting/flipping everybody. The arrogance on their boards is astounding. Having gotten/flipped everyone the last two years is part of the problem. Also, If they don't add anyone, their precious ranking will drop. This also adds to their delusions.

They should think they're getting everyone because they always have a top 5 class. It's annoying to UM fans because it's true.

Advertisement
IMO.

As I never had a favorite nfl team. And never been a fan of the dolphins despite being born and raised in Miami.

Dolphins fans don't appreciate Miller. I don't feel Dolphins had a back as good as Lamar since Ricky. Dead honest.

From some of the games I happened to watch. I don't feel as if they give him enough carries actually. He was pretty effective averaging over 5 yards a carry in the league this year.

And I'm a football junkie. High School, College and Professional. Even some arena too.

Bash me but this is coming from the point of view of someone who doesn't watch the dolphins religiously.

They don't give him enough carries and Philbin is clueless sometimes. The guy has a stellar performance in the 1st half then they give him like 4 carries in the 2nd. It's ridiculous

+100000

Milker is a beast. The kid would easily run over 1200+ per year if they utilize him right instead trying trick the fan base into believing Tannehiel is the next Marino with his 3 yard passes. Philbin is a bad coach.

Advertisement
Back