Scarlett on campus right now

Wasn't Milker like top 10 in yards this year and like top 3 in yards per carry? If continue to rack up yards and goes to a team that would feed him the rock he'll easily make that list. "Exponentially" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Advertisement
I read that 5 of the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL are from the U. Scarlett needs to hear he could make it 6.

11 - Edgerrin James - 12,246
20 - Frank Gore - 11,073
27 - Ottis Anderson - 10,273
30 - Clinton Portis - 9,923
39 - Willis McGahee - 8,474

Lamar Miller has 2,058. He needs about 1,500 yards next year to get inside the top 250 of all time.

This is good news, would be GREAT news if he was on campus AFTER that FSU visit, or even better if he just decided to cancel it. This is one I wont stop sweating until I hear the LOI has arrived in Coral Gables, and even then, until he's enrolled and at practice.

dead period after next weekend as 7 thousand ppl have said

Wasn't Milker like top 10 in yards this year and like top 3 in yards per carry? If continue to rack up yards and goes to a team that would feed him the rock he'll easily make that list. "Exponentially" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Exponentially is an strech but he has to improve a bunch. RBs just don't have these long careers anymore unless they are crazy talented like Gore. He is three years in already. Take someone like Chris Johnson, I'm sure some felt he was gonna be an all time great years ago and he fizzled out. Basically what I'm saying is that you don't really make projections with RBs. Most of them have a major impact shortly after year 1, if not year 1. Look at two of our guys in gore and Willis. Both got into the league and made noise. Lamar on the Dolphins, only barely crossed the 1000 mark in his third year. I like Lamar, he is a Cane but just calling it on how the stats say and they say take the under on the top 40 talk.

I like the fact that the kid is on campus and letting the coaches know to go after another running back cause he's going to florida #respect

Advertisement

Exponentially is an strech but he has to improve a bunch. RBs just don't have these long careers anymore unless they are crazy talented like Gore. He is three years in already. Take someone like Chris Johnson, I'm sure some felt he was gonna be an all time great years ago and he fizzled out. Basically what I'm saying is that you don't really make projections with RBs. Most of them have a major impact shortly after year 1, if not year 1. Look at two of our guys in gore and Willis. Both got into the league and made noise. Lamar on the Dolphins, only barely crossed the 1000 mark in his third year. I like Lamar, he is a Cane but just calling it on how the stats say and they say take the under on the top 40 talk.

I like the fact that the kid is on campus and letting the coaches know to go after another running back cause he's going to florida #respect

Quit with this bra

Dro, I respect you, but how much attention do you need Homie? Whether you're right or wrong just stop. We get it man.

Dro, I respect you, but how much attention do you need Homie? Whether you're right or wrong just stop. We get it man.

why do you respect him? he's just trying to troll.

Been a good poster in the past. I'm pretty sure he knew Cronkrite had committed at the Spring Game before it was made official. I respect a lot of you guys.

Advertisement

Been a good poster in the past. I'm pretty sure he knew Cronkrite had committed at the Spring Game before it was made official. I respect a lot of you guys.

I'm just trying to help you'll eas the pain but I'll stop

All I ask is, are you doing this on assumption and just throw sh*t up against the wall to see if it sticks or you know something?

All I ask is, are you doing this on assumption and just throw sh*t up against the wall to see if it sticks or you know something?

I ain't no insider, this **** is just to obvious tho seen this before way to many times

I ain't no insider, this **** is just to obvious tho seen this before way to many times

Well that's all I need to know tbh... Let's wait and see on nsd but I think he sticks

Advertisement
I read that 5 of the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL are from the U. Scarlett needs to hear he could make it 6.

11 - Edgerrin James - 12,246
20 - Frank Gore - 11,073
27 - Ottis Anderson - 10,273
30 - Clinton Portis - 9,923
39 - Willis McGahee - 8,474

Lamar Miller has 2,058. He needs about 1,500 yards next year to get inside the top 250 of all time.

I think it's something crazy like If you take our top 5 rushers (in yards) all time in the NFL, we have around 50k yards, which is like over 20K more yards than the next highest school's top 5.
And we have Miller currently in the league, and got Duke going. This is THE school to be as a rb.

It's like the guy where it's 3 guys and 3 girls. He knows he not getting any play so he makes a scene. We get it Dro **** you ain't getting any cat, but don't stop everybody else from.

Advertisement
Noles fans really believe he is a silent commit for them. They claimed the same thing with Stacey Cooley 2 years ago.

It's like the guy where it's 3 guys and 3 girls. He knows he not getting any play so he makes a scene. We get it Dro **** you ain't getting any cat, but don't stop everybody else from.

Comparing recruting to getting ***** you sir hit it on the head

Stop posting for a few months after he signs his LOI. Thanks.

That would be me 😏

Advertisement
Back