Scarlett on campus right now

Problem2

All-American
Premium
For his unofficial

Lee retweeted
Joe ‏@JCards89 12m12 minutes ago
@TheStateOfTheU just saw Jordan Scarlett walking around campus with Beard and Baez on an UV

Advertisement
i thought it was supposed to be after the FSU visit. or is he going to do one after each visit

Advertisement
It could be that he wanted to tell them in person that he's flipping, or maybe they lock him down and he shuts down his recruitment and they are going over plans for Scarlett to recruit other players.

I read that 5 of the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL are from the U. Scarlett needs to hear he could make it 6.

Advertisement
Let's see what comes of this. Like the fact of who is with him on the visit.

Hope they try and seal it where he takes no visit to FSU.

This is good news, would be GREAT news if he was on campus AFTER that FSU visit, or even better if he just decided to cancel it. This is one I wont stop sweating until I hear the LOI has arrived in Coral Gables, and even then, until he's enrolled and at practice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read that 5 of the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL are from the U. Scarlett needs to hear he could make it 6.
you mean 7- Duke gonna get it done!

You guys are aren't giving any credit to Lamar. What's up with that?

What do you mean? The subject being discussed is the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL, Miller has played well but he isn't in the discussion of reaching that echilon. He would have to improve exponentially.

Advertisement
Back