Scarlett on campus right now

Advertisement
After tonight youll can't talk no **** aquinas kids don't troll so scarlett stopping by to let them know he gorne (bofa comfirmed this one)

Advertisement
Jordan Scarlett
@JCards89: @TheStateOfTheU yeah walked right by me wearing canes gear by the SAC

Advertisement
I don't know anymore than all of you, but I have had a feeling for a month or so that Scarlett was going to stick. I feel like he is solid to miami, but pretending to be unsure a little so that FSU/UF use all of their bells and whistles on him. He will be a cane.

U guys are all soo scared!!! Scarlett is not and was never decommiting was there a chance right after the season yes but as of This moment there's no chance... Get his *** to recruit for us... I'm sure Jordan is a big time person w/in the SFL community get him to recruit Fenton or whatever.. I think they're telling him to Not take that FSU VISIT not cuz they feel he's gunna flip but it's cuz they need his a$$ here helping out this staff!!! Recruiting is a team effort every coach Saban, Meyer or golden benefits from there current recruits & players helping out it's just golden needs it a more than them obviously..

Advertisement
kaledandco.gif

Advertisement
man if he's in....we got the 2 best RBs in the state. instant impact weapons for Kaaya.

I read that 5 of the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL are from the U. Scarlett needs to hear he could make it 6.
you mean 7- Duke gonna get it done!

You guys are aren't giving any credit to Lamar. What's up with that?

What do you mean? The subject being discussed is the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL, Miller has played well but he isn't in the discussion of reaching that echilon. He would have to improve exponentially.

and you think Duke who hasnt played a single down and is injury prone will make the top 40 list?

I read that 5 of the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL are from the U. Scarlett needs to hear he could make it 6.
you mean 7- Duke gonna get it done!

You guys are aren't giving any credit to Lamar. What's up with that?

What do you mean? The subject being discussed is the top 40 all time rushers in the NFL, Miller has played well but he isn't in the discussion of reaching that echilon. He would have to improve exponentially.

and you think Duke who hasnt played a single down and is injury prone will make the top 40 list?

Never said that. What was said is that we have 5 of the guys in the top 40. Someone said Scarlett could be #6 and another said Duke will be #6. That all remains to be seen. You mentioned Lamar, and Lamar just isn't on the trajectory to become #6. We don't know what Duke will do in the league, but we have a three year glimpse at Lamar and while he is a very good player, it doesn't look right now that he will be #6.

Advertisement
Back