Scarlet

Advertisement
Scarlett is announcing Monday, guys is over we lost him to UF and I was told this by someone close to JS

Okay, you gotta keep saying it?

Thad gives it away lol. Dro don't know sh*t on recruiting. Just the other day he was basing scarlett to UF off of assumptions only and now someone supposedly close to scarlett told him he is going to UF lol.

Scarlett is announcing Monday, guys is over we lost him to UF and I was told this by someone close to JS

Thad gives it away lol. Dro don't know sh*t on recruiting. Just the other day he was basing scarlett to UF off of assumptions only and now someone supposedly close to scarlett told him he is going to UF lol.

Look here ****boy when scarlett came out on his "unofficial" I told the board it was out of respect to KB. I no insider or give a **** if anyone believes me lmao now go suck goldens nuts a little more

Advertisement
Heard on the skreet Scarlett close to signing with the Patriots. Real stuff too. My boy got the lowdown yo.

Look here ****boy when scarlett came out on his "unofficial" I told the board it was out of respect to KB. I no insider or give a **** if anyone believes me lmao now go suck goldens nuts a little more

Oh, go back to chocking on florida lol.

So after his OV to UF he stated he was still firmly committed to us and they did nothing to overwhelm him or change his commitment but now he is done to UF???

I was told by a member of the UM staff that UF did get their man. Now this was before he took his official to FSU this weekend and that is why UM is looking elsewhere

Advertisement
I was told by a member of the UM staff that UF did get their man. Now this was before he took his official to FSU this weekend and that is why UM is looking elsewhere
Oh well, means no sam Bruce too then. Sad but this staph can't close for sh*t...

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

Thanks for the info token. Looks like dro was right as well

Worst finish ever
Pretty much. In a year we was supposed to clean up recruiting in which we did in the spring our class finished like a dud. It started with the whole Calvin Ridley and uf fiasco that caused him to hate miami pretty much...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gorlden is gonna spend more time talking about the 2016 class during NSD then this one

If he actually comes out of hiding

Gorlden is gonna spend more time talking about the 2016 class during NSD then this one

If he actually comes out of hiding

Will he have a nsd press conference? He somehow got out doing an end of the year press conference....

Advertisement
This staph is dumb AF I would not be surprised if they told scarlett to come on the 16th to visit when all the commits would be in town knowing they would have to fend him off for another 2 weeks. They don't get recruiting man. We should have scheduled to be his last visit....

Golden and his staff, staph, stiff, stephs are becoming radioactive. Who wants to play for this bunch? Recruits are scurrying away like rats off the Titanic.

Advertisement
Back