Scarlet

Vizslacane

Redshirt Freshman
Bakas saying Scarlet to fsu based on info he got tonight. Tell me he's trying to generate buzz.

Advertisement
Not much more Golden could have done off the field to try and Sway Scarlett. If he goes to FSU, then to me that has always been his choice

Advertisement
Bakas saying Scarlet to fsu based on info he got tonight. Tell me he's trying to generate buzz.

I'm saying Bakas sucks based on info I've accumulated over the past few recruiting cycles...

[video=youtube;RprMPis226k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RprMPis226k[/video]

Bakas is never right on recruiting anymore tbh
I trust this guy info on fsu recruiting more than anyone else anyways

@joshnewberg247: Heading into the final few days - I think Jordan Scarlett sticks to Miami.

Ask me again after he visits FSU over the weekend.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With who FSU has locked up at RB will it be Scarlett or bust to fill that spot? If they go ahead & fill who's their next target? That persons recruitment may be the most telling.

FSU doesn't have a QB. There's no Jameis Winston or EJ Manual on that roster & there isn't a polished true freshman QB coming in to lead the way. Over there you have Cook & Patrick. Here you have Yearby & Walton. Cook & Patrick are perfect compliments to one another. Yearby & Walton are similar shifty speed backs. Our RBs go on to star in the league rack up 1000 yard seasons (Edge, Portis, Willis, Gore, Lamar, soon Duke). FSU RBs go to the league to play special teams (Leon Washington, Lorenzo Booker, Chris Thompson, Antone Smith, Devanta Freeman). Seems like an easy choice for your career.

Funny thing is FSU fans don't really care either way if Scarlett comes or not meanwhile were begging him to sign with us

Advertisement
Epic fail by the staff if Scarlett flips and dexter W and Cronkite tells them to pound sand.....
Walton eases the losses, but man, what could have been

Funny thing is FSU fans don't really care either way if Scarlett comes or not meanwhile were begging him to sign with us

Why would they? They will have a one-two punch of Dalvin Cook and Jacques Patrick next year. If we had gotten Dalvin Cook last year instead of them we would be saying the same thing. Scarlett would have been a luxury, not a need. Hope Scarlett realizes where he is REALLY needed.

Advertisement
If he wants to play he'll sign with UM.

At FSu he sits behind Cook and Patrick at the very least.

My thing is, even if he thinking about going to FSU, and he feels like he can play, how does he feel like he really has a shot with Cook starting already, Pender came off the bench vs Oregon and with Patrick going through spring ball, Jordan won't get there until July and then he will be 4th on the depth chart, which i see him passing Pender based of talent but that is about it, if he doesn't mind being the 3rd back there then that is on him, i think the kid is smart and i think he will see that his best chances of playing right now is here!!!

My thing is, even if he thinking about going to FSU, and he feels like he can play, how does he feel like he really has a shot with Cook starting already, Pender came off the bench vs Oregon and with Patrick going through spring ball, Jordan won't get there until July and then he will be 4th on the depth chart, which i see him passing Pender based of talent but that is about it, if he doesn't mind being the 3rd back there then that is on him, i think the kid is smart and i think he will see that his best chances of playing right now is here!!!
Maybe he's confident in his own abilities and isn't willing to concede the RB job to guys who he thinks he's better than. There are still confident guys out there who aren't just looking for the easiest path to playing time.

Not much more Golden could have done off the field to try and Sway Scarlett. If he goes to FSU, then to me that has always been his choice
Unfortunately, football isn't played off the field. If he goes to fsu it's because they're a far superior program that is relevant (unlike UM) with way better coaches.

Advertisement
Back