Scarlet

Advertisement
at the end of the day it comes down to the staff these kids don't trust this staff abilities to coach, so yall could blame the fan support , facilities, other schools paying players at the end of the day it comes down to the coaching.

at the end of the day it comes down to the staff these kids don't trust this staff abilities to coach, so yall could blame the fan support , facilities, other schools paying players at the end of the day it comes down to the coaching.

But at RB??? Come on! Lamar, Mike & Duke all in the league. So how are you gonna spin a RB not trusting the staff. A defensive lineman **** yes but I'd argue it's more about winning or other perks if a RB decides to not come.

Advertisement
Bakas is never right on recruiting anymore tbh
I trust this guy info on fsu recruiting more than anyone else anyways

@joshnewberg247: Heading into the final few days - I think Jordan Scarlett sticks to Miami.

Ask me again after he visits FSU over the weekend.

Most underrated post in thread, Newberg and Nee are the two FSU guys you trust, they are the anti-Ferman and Michael L.

Who really cares. Our defense is swiss cheese right now. No depth whatsoever. And this recruiting class isn't fixing any of that. A 5-star RB, while nice, sure isn't fixing that either. We're so far away from being relevant again at this point it makes me sick.

Who really cares. Our defense is swiss cheese right now. No depth whatsoever. And this recruiting class isn't fixing any of that. A 5-star RB, while nice, sure isn't fixing that either. We're so far away from being relevant again at this point it makes me sick.

So your whole point is to ***** about what? Yes we all know Golden sucks but last I checked this thread wasn't titled Golden sucks and we don't care if we get a great RB.

Advertisement

So your whole point is to ***** about what? Yes we all know Golden sucks but last I checked this thread wasn't titled Golden sucks and we don't care if we get a great RB.

The thread is titled, "Scarlet." So I think that my post inferring that we shouldn't really be sitting here crying over Scarlett when we have a lot bigger issues recruiting-wise on the other side of the ball, was rather well placed.

Advertisement
Funny thing is FSU fans don't really care either way if Scarlett comes or not meanwhile were begging him to sign with us

I had him rated 4th behind Walton Cronk and Williams all along

Your evaluation skills are as terrible as Golden's.

I've seen 3 of the 4 live and I like Cronk better than Scarlett

Walton is easily the best of the 4 and will probably start. Unfortunately like another poster said none of those guys play defense

Guessing Game ~ I think our backfield is slammin in '16.
With a new Head Coach drivin that Ferrari (& that SamBogini). .

Advertisement

But at RB??? Come on! Lamar, Mike & Duke all in the league. So how are you gonna spin a RB not trusting the staff. A defensive lineman **** yes but I'd argue it's more about winning or other perks if a RB decides to not come.

and what do winning comes down to at the end of the day? the coaching staff

My thing is, even if he thinking about going to FSU, and he feels like he can play, how does he feel like he really has a shot with Cook starting already, Pender came off the bench vs Oregon and with Patrick going through spring ball, Jordan won't get there until July and then he will be 4th on the depth chart, which i see him passing Pender based of talent but that is about it, if he doesn't mind being the 3rd back there then that is on him, i think the kid is smart and i think he will see that his best chances of playing right now is here!!!

Don't sleep on Pender. He is from my area so I know about this kid. He is so talented and electric that beating his girl and stealing her car & TERRIBLE classroom performance didn't sway FSU from taking a flyer on him, something they didn't do with Noel Devine in a similar situation a few years prior. Different style but dude has police dog speed and runs tough.

Have to respectfully disagree kperez.

Seen 3 of the 4 live as well. Scarlett, Walton and Cronk.

Potential/Ceiling coming into college.

1. Jordan Scarlett
2. Dexter Williams
3. Mark Walton
4. Jordan Cronkrite

Most complete skillset coming into college (Scarlett would be #1 but he is not as proven as Walton as a pass catcher) (Dex would be #3 but he is extremely raw as a RB)

1. Mark Walton
2. Jordan Scarlett
3. Jordan Cronkrite
4. Dexter Williams

Most ready from a size and strength standpoint coming into college.

1. Jordan Scarlett
2. Dexter Williams
3/4. Mark Walton & Jordan Cronkrite

Scarlett is the best prospect of the 4 coming into college, size and game ready and has speed you can't teach, he also proved to be a more complete RB this year at STA showing that he has learned to use his blend of size,speed and strength into smash mouth running becoming a blend of a speed and power back.

Walton is very technique sound, and actually has put on muscle compared to his first two years at Booker T, he's a jack of all trades who doesn't do one thing great but does everything good which is what makes him great. Has good not great speed but RB is not all about speed.

Williams is very raw but uber-athletic and a electric player who is very versatile. With the right development he can be a scary matchup for any defense.

Cronk I have always mentioned, I think he could be a good not great runningback but I have always liked his potential on defense at safety more than RB. Cronk is just as good of a player as the other 3 I just feel his best/money position would be safety. The other 3 project better at the RB position.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back