Scarlet

Advertisement
Lol if Scarlett signs with Miami Canedro better not put his big boy pants on & hope some of these boys bring some Lube...

Last edited:
My dad says he's all FSU.

This the **** i'm talkin bout. Guys on here are saying he going to uf is a done deal and you hearing fsu.

From the little i know dude always wanted to go to fsu but he wasn't a take. Heard if he was a take he would have picked fsu a long time ago.

Advertisement

This the **** i'm talkin bout. Guys on here are saying he going to uf is a done deal and you hearing fsu.

From the little i know dude always wanted to go to fsu but he wasn't a take. Heard if he was a take he would have picked fsu a long time ago.

there is other factors re: FSU

i'm not even sure fsu is in play. They definitely have the biggest uphill battle of the big 3.

just remember that he could have committed to FSU at any time, but he committed to miami. And don't say it is because fsu had other commits, miami had 2 other very good RB in the class as well and it didn't scare him off.

there is another factor that is hurting fsu. perhaps they overcome it this weekend, but it wont be easy

there is other factors re: FSU

i'm not even sure fsu is in play. They definitely have the biggest uphill battle of the big 3.

If you had to make a prediction right now, where do you think he goes?

he is still committed to miami so that is what I will stick with. if he had decommitted i would predict uf.

Advertisement
just remember that he could have committed to FSU at any time, but he committed to miami. And don't say it is because fsu had other commits, miami had 2 other very good RB in the class as well and it didn't scare him off.

there is another factor that is hurting fsu. perhaps they overcome it this weekend, but it wont be easy

That factor momma Scarlett?

OOS recruit hears rumors of him potentially wavering...he immediatley comes out and state he's 100% committed to The []_[]...
SFL recruit hears rumors, he adds fuel to those rumors, lol

Lol if Scarlett signs with Miami Canedro better not put his big boy pants on & hope some of these boys bring some Lube...

Ima still be at son life every home game watching the game putting my location on and not one of these ***gots Gon do ****

Advertisement
Can't see Scarlett going to FSU. Makes no sense at all. UF is different though, makes sense. I think it's between Miami and UF.

Advertisement

You're going to listen to a guy who's schtick is that he some affected autistic kid with some weird father fetish?

ITS ALL SMOKE... He's a cane just be confident guys this is just like chad last year just trying to create hype w/ a recruitment that's been over for 2 weeks now

You're going to listen to a guy who's schtick is that he some affected autistic kid with some weird father fetish?

Your post sounds like it was typed by an affected autistic kid

Advertisement
Back