SBB to Bama

Advertisement
Better at Bama then FSU... On a real note though, Ridley is the true stud. SBB is a mediocre safety. Ridley can qualify at UA... Pretty easy to see where they were guided. I know this ain't some y'all's first rodeo...

At some point when it finally clicks... They will see UM doesn't care about athletics. Been that way for a while now. Won't ever change.

Advertisement
Better at Bama then FSU... On a real note though, Ridley is the true stud. SBB is a mediocre safety. Ridley can qualify at UA... Pretty easy to see where they were guided. I know this ain't some y'all's first rodeo...

If Ridley can "qualify" at Bammwr than he can also qualify at UM. Let's not start with that dumb ****.

209.gif
It's April!!!!!!

I like that guy. We should get him on staff to recruit.

If Ridley can "qualify" at Bammwr than he can also qualify at UM. Let's not start with that dumb ****.

Don't know if that's true. I remember some pretty dumb people they took that we couldn't. Maybe they promised Ribley automatic pass in all his classes.

Advertisement
Didn't read the whole thread so idk if this was mentioned or not but both guys (Ridley & SBB) said they would commit during all-star games..they're setting one fan base (UM/BAMA) up for a major letdown come NSD..just hope they decide to "put they city on the map" come REAL decision time..

More and more guys with dual last names. What's with that? Why Burgess-Becker? Don't get it. Usually women have that.

m.outkickthecoverage.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/the-ten-dumbest-fan-bases-in-america-1-the-alabama-crimson-tide.php

You would rather play in front of these guys than your city SBB?

Sellout

Advertisement
Carlton Davis is pretty good. And I like Deon Cain at WR. Losing Shawn Burgess Becker is fine because Miami is deep at saftey. Ridely isn't a killer either. If you lose out on 2 good players you better replace them with guys just as good. Don't worry about who we DONT get, think about who we ARE GETTING.

Saban, Les, Muschamp, and Jimbo, Urban, and soon, Gus are consistently getting the elite players from SFL under Golden's watch.

If any of you think that's going to change I have some waterfront property in Afghanistan I want to sell you.

Advertisement
Carlton Davis is pretty good. And I like Deon Cain at WR. Losing Shawn Burgess Becker is fine because Miami is deep at saftey. Ridely isn't a killer either. If you lose out on 2 good players you better replace them with guys just as good. Don't worry about who we DONT get, think about who we ARE GETTING.

215.gif

216.gif

Glad to see folks are starting with this horse**** logic early this crootin' season.

Ridley and sbb at the bama spring game today
Spring games are impressive in Bama, Probably 90k show up, where we might have 10k. Blame it all on the coaches though. Just wait till they have to spend the winter there. lol.

@GAFollowers: Only 117 people attended Georgia Tech's spring game over the weekend. http://t.co/u67zQao1lq

and rather than being in Alabama's tier we are fighting to be in GT's tier. **** at least they've made noise in our ******* conference. We aren't even them.

Advertisement
Back