SBB to Bama

Advertisement
Carlton Davis is pretty good. And I like Deon Cain at WR. Losing Shawn Burgess Becker is fine because Miami is deep at saftey. Ridely isn't a killer either. If you lose out on 2 good players you better replace them with guys just as good. Don't worry about who we DONT get, think about who we ARE GETTING.

And here we go with people claiming SBB and Ridley aren't great talents. Go ahead and tell us how Emonee Spence is better than Ridley because he's younger and doesn't have grade issues.

Spoiler: We won't be replacing these two with recruits that are just as good. Anyone with a brain also likes Deon Cain at WR, but guess what? We're apparently trailing for him too. We seem to do a great job at finishing in second or worse for these elite in-state recruits.

Oh, and we have to worry about who we are getting because those we currently have aren't good enough (excluding Williams).

Advertisement
Carlton Davis is pretty good. And I like Deon Cain at WR. Losing Shawn Burgess Becker is fine because Miami is deep at saftey. Ridely isn't a killer either. If you lose out on 2 good players you better replace them with guys just as good. Don't worry about who we DONT get, think about who we ARE GETTING.

This...right here...embodies the crap that has found it's way to these boards. It's like bomb was cloned into 25 screen names and they all attended a 4 day "how to be like Don Bailey Jr" seminar.

I say this the nicest way possible. Go root for Nevada State.

Think about who we are getting? Ok. Lemme turn on MTV see if they are airing the Jersey Shore.

220.gif

Advertisement
Welp..just gotta hope they pull an artie burns. But with beetle juice mentoring kids again who knows. South florida is a ******* laugh house

Something shady happened with their recruiting, but its goldens responsibility to know about this stuff and start to do their own shady stuff, i understand the kids that want to get out of town and i gave him passes for that, but these kids gave no indications of wanting to leave and they were about to commit to us at one point, the minute that happened golden should have been on the phone talking to the kids handler, coaches, parents, whoever and find out what happened because something must of changed their minds really quick and its goldens job to make sure that sh¡t doesnt happen

Something shady happened with their recruiting, but its goldens responsibility to know about this stuff and start to do their own shady stuff, i understand the kids that want to get out of town and i gave him passes for that, but these kids gave no indications of wanting to leave and they were about to commit to us at one point, the minute that happened golden should have been on the phone talking to the kids handler, coaches, parents, whoever and find out what happened because something must of changed their minds really quick and its goldens job to make sure that sh¡t doesnt happen

You are just starting to catch on to what has been so obvious to many on this board. We are t negative just to be negative. Yeah we have had some wins in recruiting but have gotten the short end of the stock on way too many kids that should be Canes. I've said it before, just add 4 or 5 kids from the last three cycles to this team and we are a whole different animal. It's true one kid won't make or break a program but they do start to add up.....

Calvin Ridley isn't the best WR in the nation & Shawn burgess isn't the best safety in the nation either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Calvin Ridley isn't the best WR in the nation & Shawn burgess isn't the best safety in the nation either.

So that means they're not huge losses?

Here's another spoiler: Whoever you think the best WR and S in the nation are? They aren't coming here either. And if you think Jaquan's the best safety in the nation, then you're a major homer who's likely basing that on the assumption that he's a UM lean. Really nice player who would obviously be a great addition, though. Just like SBB would have been.

LOL. Who's better than Ridley? Its not about being the best WR in the nation, he's the best WR in FL and we supposedly lead for him. I think both will eventually end up at UM, they're just playing the recruiting game imo.

Advertisement
Back