SBB to Bama

36.png

Advertisement
The best WR has a picture on his twitter page throwing up "the U" but idk y'all can cry over 2 Broward county guys

Its not just golden a lot of those guys dont believe in this staff because you have bama, lsu and etc telling them they wont get good coaching at miami

Are the Alabama staff telling them that they're committing to a meat grinder at the Crimson Tide?

Something shady happened with their recruiting, but its goldens responsibility to know about this stuff and start to do their own shady stuff, i understand the kids that want to get out of town and i gave him passes for that, but these kids gave no indications of wanting to leave and they were about to commit to us at one point, the minute that happened golden should have been on the phone talking to the kids handler, coaches, parents, whoever and find out what happened because something must of changed their minds really quick and its goldens job to make sure that sh¡t doesnt happen

You are just starting to catch on to what has been so obvious to many on this board. We are t negative just to be negative. Yeah we have had some wins in recruiting but have gotten the short end of the stock on way too many kids that should be Canes. I've said it before, just add 4 or 5 kids from the last three cycles to this team and we are a whole different animal. It's true one kid won't make or break a program but they do start to add up.....

Ive always known i just dont post something that has been posted eight times in a thread, i havent been happy with certain situations with this staff, in this case im blaming them, cook and thomas wanted to get out of town, nothing you can do about that, lane was a follower, rudolph was a dropped ball by the staff, bryant committed too early and didnt see all the schools then did a sh¡t show, TV had some shady **** happen with him but that goes back to my point, genron is a snake yea but if he was on your side we would get a lot of pull with some kids, you dont have to like him just kiss his ***, i honestly think our staff does a good job but i just think they dont recruit dirty like everyone else

Im still going to see what happens with this, hopefully this is just a premature commitment which happens a lot, but im not getting my hopes up, be interesting to see what happens with ridley though, because if he does have to transfer to say a champagnat to help his grades then things are goin to get really interesting

Advertisement
Guys, don't worry, we'll have another top 10 class if the Golden one can figure out a way to fit 30+ recruits to inflate the rankings. He's really an ace recruiter, bestest of the best. Great coach too with an amazing staff.

Advertisement
Wish it were so Cane. Who is the last recruit to troll Bama and Saban as you describe? Seems to me to be a business decision on more than one level. This commitment is as real as it gets. He will probably visit UM - perhaps more than once - and say nice things, but I'd be shocked if he later flipped - not without something happening like Bama changing their level of interest in him, which I just do not see happening.

Didn't read the whole thread so idk if this was mentioned or not but both guys (Ridley & SBB) said they would commit during all-star games..they're setting one fan base (UM/BAMA) up for a major letdown come NSD..just hope they decide to "put they city on the map" come REAL decision time..

Wish it were so Cane. Who is the last recruit to troll Bama and Saban as you describe? Seems to me to be a business decision on more than one level. This commitment is as real as it gets. He will probably visit UM - perhaps more than once - and say nice things, but I'd be shocked if he later flipped - not without something happening like Bama changing their level of interest in him, which I just do not see happening.

Didn't read the whole thread so idk if this was mentioned or not but both guys (Ridley & SBB) said they would commit during all-star games..they're setting one fan base (UM/BAMA) up for a major letdown come NSD..just hope they decide to "put they city on the map" come REAL decision time..

Artie Burns and then he later went to UM?

MsAmyCampbell
It has been a #Canes / #Tide race for Shawn Burgess-Becker for awhile & #Bama pulled ahead recently. Cites stronger bond w coaches.
6:51pm - 19 Apr 14

There is something seriously wrong. They've landed some, but when it comes to the majority of these elite kids, they just can't connect with them.

Cristoball was his main recruiter at UM and where is he now at bama. He did mention that in a interview at one point about Cristoball and having a bond with him. I also think if Crisoball were still her SBB and Ridley would have committed by now IMHO.

Critobell was here for what, a month. These two were about to commit to us and then suddenly they did not. Only $$$$ snaps heads around that fast/

Advertisement
MsAmyCampbell
It has been a #Canes / #Tide race for Shawn Burgess-Becker for awhile & #Bama pulled ahead recently. Cites stronger bond w coaches.
6:51pm - 19 Apr 14

There is something seriously wrong. They've landed some, but when it comes to the majority of these elite kids, they just can't connect with them.

Cristoball was his main recruiter at UM and where is he now at bama. He did mention that in a interview at one point about Cristoball and having a bond with him. I also think if Crisoball were still her SBB and Ridley would have committed by now IMHO.

Critobell was here for what, a month. These two were about to commit to us and then suddenly they did not. Only $$$$ snaps heads around that fast/

This.

Did Wario even unpack his bags?

Hey are you all done? Cronkrite committed! Let's move to that thread and get pumped.

One final thing: I can tell you from visiting schools, and I am not an athlete so it's not the same, but it's easy to get hyped in the moment. All the hype around them could have made them say sure why not, sounds awesome, it's not binding. Schools won't stop recruiting them so it's not the end of the race. They are still high school kids. Relax!

Advertisement
Black kids love Alabama. Almost as much as the fine folks from Alabama love black people in general. Such a lovely place for an African-American to want to spend the next 3-4 years of their life.

look how they treat their alumni. remember rolando mcclain's welcome home party. got arrested for barking at a dog lol
Black kids love Alabama. Almost as much as the fine folks from Alabama love black people in general. Such a lovely place for an African-American to want to spend the next 3-4 years of their life.

Advertisement
Back