SB LI

skeeper

CGHS
Dolphins are unfortunately #1 for me in NFL, but having been in Atl for 25+ years, hoping they get the W today.

Will be interesting to see how much they score against NE D. I like the over and pts, thinking it takes 28+ to win.

Maybe over on 3 1/2 FG's as hedge to total.

Advertisement
I lives in N.Atl. but I'm all Fins ....But I do hate the Patriots so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS

I think it all comes down to Matt Ryan. No one really knows how he is going to play in (by far) the biggest game of his life.
Belichick and Matt Patricia will pull out all the stops to make him uncomfortable.
If he can overcome this and just stick to what he has been doing the last couple games the Falcons can win. If he looks flustered and tries to do things he does not normally do then they will lose.

Being a Bucs fan gotta go with the NFC South, plus at least theres one Cane on the Falcons. Probably gonna be a close game and Bosher will come up with a clutch punt to pin the Patriots deep late in the game and win the mvp. Its either gonna be him or Ryan, Im torn.

Advertisement
I'll be putting some wings, appetizers, and beer on an ATL win. And if not, it'll be wings, appetizers, and beer combined with no ***** given.

Advertisement
I lives in N.Atl. but I'm all Fins ....But I do hate the Patriots so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS

Me too. Im a Packers fan but im pulling for the city today. They already said we working from home tomorrow so i may be in someone's booty club tonight...

First year I DON'T want to watch. I'm sick of the tom Brady suck off fest and I have a feeling on two outcomes.

Falcons get there ish pushed back like Seattle did to Denver in the cold bowl or falcons hang around and still one late

Advertisement
Do we have any pro canes in this game, and if so do they have that dog in them?

Advertisement
Watching Freeman eat annoys me. Too many should've been Canes man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back