Says Pete...

Good lawd, I hope the guys who jumped ship on the canes recruiting wise make good with Davis and he forgives.
If not, SOL

No guarantee the kids that jumped meet Butch's qualifications to be a Cane!

Not me, **** those hos for not being loyal. I hope they cry themselves to sleep the day their LOI doesn't arrive as their child hood dream slips through their fingers over a need to play the game.

Agree, Butch will build what he wants and with whoever he needs

Advertisement
Who the **** is Butch's DC going to be? That's all I need to know.

Savage defense will tell the tale. Anything less than Old School Canes Defense and you can close the program down.

Jonathan Vilma (@JonVilma51)
11/30/15, 8:05 PM
We're definitely getting a coach that coaches football.....I might've just narrowed it down too much twitter

Advertisement
Is it possible after looking at all the candidates and speaking to Butch, Korn Ferry was most impressed with meeting Butch? The man is a monster recruiter and he sold himself into this job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it possible after looking at all the candidates and speaking to Butch, Korn Ferry was most impressed with meeting Butch? The man is a monster recruiter and he sold himself into this job.

That's what great leaders do. They get you to do exactly what they want, while allowing you to believe it was your idea all along.

Whomever the coach is this fan base needs to support them to the fullest, it's time to stop the bickering and show up in every way including game days.

Advertisement
Back