Says Pete...

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the point of korn ferry if we hiring Butch? Wasting money man...

You're assuming that the other people that were recommended wanted the job. We haven't helped our image as a school that cares about its football program. Wouldn't surprise me if Butch for it because the guys that Blake wanted didn't want it or believed the A.D. that they were committed to football.

Advertisement
Classic Pete. Make a statement that leaves at least 4 coaches in play for the announcement, and be just vague enough that he could also be talking about getting a second cat **** tatoo somewhere on his body.

Classic Pete. Make a statement that leaves at least 4 coaches in play for the announcement, and be just vague enough that he could also be talking about getting a second cat **** tatoo somewhere on his body.

Like the chick who tweets, "Things are going to be changing really soon."

Advertisement
If Pete knows something which he is usually pretty accurate I would think a national/local legit (not that he isn't) source will release something to the affect that Butch Davis has agreed in principal. No way he knows and it doesn't come out for 2 days and no way a whole week.

What's the point of korn ferry if we hiring Butch? Wasting money man...

You're assuming that the other people that were recommended wanted the job. We haven't helped our image as a school that cares about its football program. Wouldn't surprise me if Butch for it because the guys that Blake wanted didn't want it or believed the A.D. that they were committed to football.

Good point.

Advertisement
process process we shoulda went through the process. STFU LOSERS! You sound like Golden. BUTCH IS BACK!!! TIME TO SEE A GREEZY *** 4-3 hitting the qb in the teeth baby!!!

I guess we wait for the rest of the " mainstream media" to catch up to the story?
Can't wait to hear the talking heads try to down the hire...
They know... We comin

Good lawd, I hope the guys who jumped ship on the canes recruiting wise make good with Davis and he forgives.
If not, SOL

No guarantee the kids that jumped meet Butch's qualifications to be a Cane!

Not me, **** those hos for not being loyal. I hope they cry themselves to sleep the day their LOI doesn't arrive as their child hood dream slips through their fingers over a need to play the game.

Advertisement
Back