Says Pete...

Seriously don't understand how people are complaining when the majority of our fanbase wanted Butch. You got what you wished for

My thoughts exactly.... Pre-Buyers remorse

is this fan base that fuggin stupid? we are NOT complaining that they hired Butch (if its true).

We are complaining that they spent a couple of 100K to hire the guy that they could have hired and saved that money for something else. Its a stupid business decision.

But someone on the autism spectrum wouldnt be able to compute that so dont worry.

BBB!!!

Advertisement
Forget who had a great post on another thread. Korn Ferry may have been hired to vet Butch Davis history at UNC and make absolutely 100% sure he was not in any way involved.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did the Knicks set a new record for loses or did JR Smith just have another bad game?

5930d53077224509180a57bc6b13c87c69c91fb431f8edd81f45dd938a3352c0.jpg

I'm good with Butch....just get rid of Swasey, Coley, DNo, and that ***** assssss DB coach....everyone else too while you're at it.

Advertisement
Twitter heating up now

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)
11/28/15, 4:28 PM
I've also been told from another well connected source that Butch has accepted the #CANES job and is putting a staff together as we speak.

Oh, never mind....

Advertisement
Good lawd, I hope the guys who jumped ship on the canes recruiting wise make good with Davis and he forgives.
If not, SOL

Twitter heating up now

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)
11/28/15, 4:28 PM
I've also been told from another well connected source that Butch has accepted the #CANES job and is putting a staff together as we speak.

Oh, never mind....

Has anyone ever seen Pete and DBC in the same room at the same time?

Isn't the celebration a little premature? Do we have solid confirmation that this is, indeed, happening?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back