Say Less, Do More

Advertisement
I’m sure. I wasn’t there to see it personally but I have seen videos of our boys working in that heat during Butch’s days.
@dsddcane will tell ya....Practices and Workouts during Butchs Days (Voluntary & Non Voluntary) Crap on anything thats been going on at GreenTree or outside of GreenTree for 16yrs...anyone who thinks differently are being disingenuous...

Advertisement
@dsddcane will tell ya....Practices and Workouts during Butchs Days (Voluntary & Non Voluntary) Crap on anything thats been going on at GreenTree or outside of GreenTree for 16yrs...anyone who thinks differently are being disingenuous...

I just hope the majority of our boys are participating in these workouts right now like they did in those days.

I just hope the majority of our boys are participating in these workouts right now like they did in those days.
Back in Butchs Days...the Players themselves pushed each other to the limits...
Although Moffitt was present alot...he really didn't have to be...Last thing your *** wanted is Webster...Blades etc in your face because of slouching....

Although Moffitt was present alot...he really didn't have to be...Last thing your *** wanted is Webster...Blades etc in your face because of slouching....

Unfortunately, we haven’t seen that kind of leadership since. They’re more concerned about social media.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, Manny isn’t very intimidating looking but hopefully he carries the same passion.
Again...completely different mind set with alot of kids back then in comparison to today...Dont get me wrong...there is some kids who still carry the Old School mentality...but far less than the old days...
It had Soooo much to do with Butchs evaluations as well....

Advertisement

This! This is what’s needed. Forget the tough talk on SM; we need upperclassmen who’s teammates r legit afraid of them. In turn, the younger guys become the next upperclassmen who the next gen of young guys are legit afraid of. We need upperclassmen who push the young guys to be better than them, so in turn they step their game up, as well. Haven’t seen that in a while here.

Coach Stone is going to be a stud OC and qb coach. He is Enos replacement when he leaves.
Couple weeks back, I got a chance to speak with him for a few minutes. (He lives in my buddy’s building). Guy seemed super genuine, smart, likeable. He gets it and says Enos and Manny get it. They know that there are few places in college football like Miami with the hotbed of talent. Hopefully this new revitalized staff bring wins

Advertisement
Back