Say Less, Do More

Advertisement
U my g CIO....but those kids like Webster play for SEC squads. There practices r littered with those kinds of kids that play elite and carry themselves knowing there elite. I dont see our locker room yet with that many types of dogs that will body u if u fuq up. Key word was Butch guys.....them dudes were pro bowlers first round picks etc.

The tweet is right though stfu and work until u earny keep that mouth closed. Start winning then talk all the **** u want. I love the rowdy **** but theres a point where a team keeps talking and never backs it up. We havent been that great to beat our chests. I just keep remembering LSU

You’re a good poster but give it a rest with the SEC suck fest in **** near every post. No one cares about the SEC

Advertisement
You’re a good poster but give it a rest with the SEC suck fest in **** near every post. No one cares about the SEC
There is very little original content on cis during offseason. Many of the guys that have posted many thousands of posts develop
an agenda about a particular subject and hammer in into the ground until it becomes boring. You must realize many of these guys are not Rhodes scholars and do not have the ability to post anything original, except their old and tired comments. Signed, John SALMONS and Johnny HEMSLEY, former Cane basketball players.

Advertisement
Pain is Pleasure

2R5CxhBfPby7e.gif

Advertisement
we compete for recruits against them and we aim for there type of dominance, if it was the pac12 i would use them as reference. Has nothing to do with SEC I hate those inbreds but the truths the truth they play big boy football and have a ton of sfla athletes that should be on our team there rise is cause of our own retardness. They keep UM down they r the sole reason for us being down cause of the recruiting aspect of sfla, as soon as we dominate again (which probably wont ever happen again) I guarantee the SEC heavy hitters will die.

Alfraud stopped alot of our traditions. Dont wanna dwell on that right now. For me this is huge. While manny is very different from plenty of our past coaches he does embrace plenty of our traditions. That means the world to us.
So we shaving heads again man got my mouth watering for hash.. don't do me like that Red

Advertisement
That’s literally what I said, lol

No sir. I wrote the same outcome for Stone, just not for the Canes, but he leaves with Enos. Key word there was “to be”. Once Manny let whoever the OC (Enos) pick their own coaches I firmly believe that’s a recipe for them all to leave with the OC to his new gig. Could be a mistake on Mannys side. Time will tell. High Risk, High Reward situation here.

No sir. I wrote the same outcome for Stone, just not for the Canes, but he leaves with Enos. Key word there was “to be”. Once Manny let whoever the OC (Enos) pick their own coaches I firmly believe that’s a recipe for them all to leave with the OC to his new gig. Could be a mistake on Mannys side. Time will tell. High Risk, High Reward situation here.
I’ve thought about that too and at first figured that it comes down to relationships and that he would leave with Enos, but then again, Enos is not likely to get a HC job that is better than Miami for his next gig and so Stone would be stepping into a higher level position at Miami with our recruiting base as well. If Enos is getting a HC job soon then he will likely be leaving Miami in better shape than when he arrived and our OC job will be highly coveted, IMO.

Advertisement
Back