Say Less, Do More

This! This is what’s needed. Forget the tough talk on SM; we need upperclassmen who’s teammates r legit afraid of them. In turn, the younger guys become the next upperclassmen who the next gen of young guys are legit afraid of. We need upperclassmen who push the young guys to be better than them, so in turn they step their game up, as well. Haven’t seen that in a while here.

Yes, but it has to start at the top. There are many coaches that don’t allow the intense in-your-face “hazing”.

Remember how Ammon reacted to Malik’s poor play in the LSU game.

Didn’t seem like that went over very well with the staff.

Was that the cas under Richt ? @dsddcane

Advertisement
Couple weeks back, I got a chance to speak with him for a few minutes. (He lives in my buddy’s building). Guy seemed super genuine, smart, likeable. He gets it and says Enos and Manny get it. They know that there are few places in college football like Miami with the hotbed of talent. Hopefully this new revitalized staff bring wins
He was said to be very integral in Jake fromms development too. They loved him at uga

@dsddcane will tell ya....Practices and Workouts during Butchs Days (Voluntary & Non Voluntary) Crap on anything thats been going on at GreenTree or outside of GreenTree for 16yrs...anyone who thinks differently are being disingenuous...

@dsddcane did you have to shave your head when you came to the program? When did that tradition stop?

Can’t do this at Ped State or Bama. Use every advantage we have. This kinda stuff gets me pumped cuz I know how hard were working. Lets go.

Advertisement
Back in Butchs Days...the Players themselves pushed each other to the limits...
Although Moffitt was present alot...he really didn't have to be...Last thing your *** wanted is Webster...Blades etc in your face because of slouching....
Alot of people getting mollywhopped out there on greentree iver ****** up our times. You slowed your group down more than once you best have ur knuckle game on POINT

Advertisement
Again...completely different mind set with alot of kids back then in comparison to today...Dont get me wrong...there is some kids who still carry the Old School mentality...but far less than the old days...
It had Soooo much to do with Butchs evaluations as well....
Not necessarily. I know what u mean & to an extent yeah. First and foremost you had to be a dog. Football u better bleed. But his main thing we noticed early was he made sure to put a very vocal leader in every room & whoever wasnt that appointed leader understood they were soldiers who fell in line till their numbers got called.

Not necessarily. I know what u mean & to an extent yeah. First and foremost you had to be a dog. Football u better bleed. But his main thing we noticed early was he made sure to put a very vocal leader in every room & whoever wasnt that appointed leader understood they were soldiers who fell in line till their numbers got called.
@dsddcane I think you'll agree, Butchs evaluations had tremendous play into it as well...

@dsddcane did you have to shave your head when you came to the program? When did that tradition stop?
Alfraud stopped alot of our traditions. Dont wanna dwell on that right now. For me this is huge. While manny is very different from plenty of our past coaches he does embrace plenty of our traditions. That means the world to us.

Advertisement
Alfraud stopped alot of our traditions. Dont wanna dwell on that right now. For me this is huge. While manny is very different from plenty of our past coaches he does embrace plenty of our traditions. That means the world to us.
Means the world to know that Manny is bringing back the traditions......it took us there, and it worked, so why not?...Good stuff, thanks.

What are your thoughts on the off season, thus far? Are our boys motivated or going through the motions?

Back in Butchs Days...the Players themselves pushed each other to the limits...
Although Moffitt was present alot...he really didn't have to be...Last thing your *** wanted is Webster...Blades etc in your face because of slouching....
U my g CIO....but those kids like Webster play for SEC squads. There practices r littered with those kinds of kids that play elite and carry themselves knowing there elite. I dont see our locker room yet with that many types of dogs that will body u if u fuq up. Key word was Butch guys.....them dudes were pro bowlers first round picks etc.

The tweet is right though stfu and work until u earny keep that mouth closed. Start winning then talk all the **** u want. I love the rowdy **** but theres a point where a team keeps talking and never backs it up. We havent been that great to beat our chests. I just keep remembering LSU

Advertisement
U my g CIO....but those kids like Webster play for SEC squads. There practices r littered with those kinds of kids that play elite and carry themselves knowing there elite. I dont see our locker room yet with that many types of dogs that will body u if u fuq up. Key word was Butch guys.....them dudes were pro bowlers first round picks etc.

The tweet is right though stfu and work until u earny keep that mouth closed. Start winning then talk all the **** u want. I love the rowdy **** but theres a point where a team keeps talking and never backs it up. We havent been that great to beat our chests. I just keep remembering LSU
True...Even Butchs 98 and 99 teams were tough af even in losses....Butchs 95-99 teams didn't lose because they werent tough and well coached...they were severely crippled from the Sanctions...in ref to Depth....Even Bobby Bowden told me to my face in 98 that he could see UM was on the verge...

Advertisement
Back