Say Less, Do More

I’ve thought about that too and at first figured that it comes down to relationships and that he would leave with Enos, but then again, Enos is not likely to get a HC job that is better than Miami for his next gig and so Stone would be stepping into a higher level position at Miami with our recruiting base as well. If Enos is getting a HC job soon then he will likely be leaving Miami in better shape than when he arrived and our OC job will be highly coveted, IMO.

agreed. also if you hire a supposed stud as your OC and you poached him from ALA and UGA, you have to let him pick his own assistants. coaches will leave, thats just a part of life, but if he left, its what you said: the offense was awesome and someone gave him a great shot at an HC job elsewhere.

Advertisement
No sir. I wrote the same outcome for Stone, just not for the Canes, but he leaves with Enos. Key word there was “to be”. Once Manny let whoever the OC (Enos) pick their own coaches I firmly believe that’s a recipe for them all to leave with the OC to his new gig. Could be a mistake on Mannys side. Time will tell. High Risk, High Reward situation here.

manny was right in letting enos pick his own assistants. if he leaves, he leaves and thats just the way of life in sports. everyone is going to leave at some point.

manny was right in letting enos pick his own assistants. if he leaves, he leaves and thats just the way of life in sports. everyone is going to leave at some point.
Just a guess but I don’t think Enos would have come here if he couldn’t pick his own assistants.

421491D1-8344-4312-9C68-69F87A9F614D.jpeg

Advertisement
Not true. Sandpit had been gone for several years. We've obviously hit the beach independently. But it hasn't been a team workout for a minute. Should've been but it is what it is.
****. I was in the sandpit in 2015. Didn’t realize they got rid of it after that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back