Savion Collins huge

Advertisement
Palmetto, like Southridge and other elite programs have been doing for years, have been getting elite players to finally go there instead of the competition...It appears this years team will be absolutely loaded, could possibly win State. I’m sure that has everything to do with it and nothing to do with if Pinecrest is nicer than Olympia Heights.

I know the Palmetto head coach, big fan of him and his program. He had Westland Hialeah as a decent program. That itself is a miracle lol

Advertisement
I know Leonard Taylor is higher ranked but get me Collins
6FDB1C20-F561-4402-AD5F-259CF8B11CD4.gif

Advertisement
I know he has ridiculously speed for a guy his size but I was under the impression that he was just a big brute 1T/NG type for us. I still think that’s his ideal spot but he showed some twitch and quicks there that doesn’t make a 3T out of the question honestly. He’s the type of kid that Bama has been recruiting for years and they put him at 5T and have an even bigger guy inside and just absolutely shut down the run game. The attention won’t slow down at all for him. Guys his size who can run like him create wars but like LCE and many others have said win and we will be fine.

Fortunately, I don’t think these guys will have a decision any time soon and even if they do...they will take all of their visits and go through the process so AGAIN, just win. I don’t care about the DBs as much as I do Collins and Taylor.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know he has ridiculously speed for a guy his size but I was under the impression that he was just a big brute 1T/NG type for us. I still think that’s his ideal spot but he showed some twitch and quicks there that doesn’t make a 3T out of the question honestly. He’s the type of kid that Bama has been recruiting for years and they put him at 5T and have an even bigger guy inside and just absolutely shut down the run game. The attention won’t slow down at all for him. Guys his size who can run like him create wars but like LCE and many others have said win and we will be fine.

Fortunately, I don’t think these guys will have a decision any time soon and even if they do...they will take all of their visits and go through the process so AGAIN, just win. I don’t care about the DBs as much as I do Collins and Taylor.
Agreed. He had just kind of looked like a big dude previously. But he looked quick and skilled today. Good thing for us on this one is I’m pretty sure the parents are all in on Miami. We look good in the fall and I think he sticks.

Advertisement
so Ivins is flipping his cb to Florida for Collins. He said based on what he heard about how the visit went yesterday and the fact Collins has been pretty interested in UF for awhile now, he anticipates the flip coming. He thinks that Collins will convince the mother to let him decommit and flip in the near future...

Advertisement
Back