2023 Saturday 5/21 Visits

Advertisement
Money

Straight from Shemars mouth.

Next question.

LeBlanc as others have noted is a horrible comparison as well to juxtapose with Shemar. Furthermore regarding Shemar how many more quotes do you need from him discussing the hole UM was in because of Manny and company.

You are trying to be that guy. Trying really hard. I'm not entertaining it.

I am not trying to "be that guy", I am just saying Orlando is big time UF / FSU country so pulling kids out of here is very tough but doable. An there are a lot of OSU under tones because of Urban Meyers influences.

As for the Shemar reference, his stance on chosing TAM because of money is the classic "got to feed the family" to chase his bag. So if or when LeBlanc doesn't choose UM, will it also be to "feed the family".

Hopefully I am wrong an LeBlanc sees the opportunity at UM and commits to Miami.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I am not trying to "be that guy", I am just saying Orlando is big time UF / FSU country so pulling kids out of here is very tough but doable. An there are a lot of OSU under tones because of Urban Meyers influences.

As for the Shemar reference, his stance on chosing TAM because of money is the classic "got to feed the family" to chase his bag. So if or when LeBlanc doesn't choose UM, will it also be to "feed the family".

Hopefully I am wrong an LeBlanc sees the opportunity at UM and commits to Miami.

Go Canes

Bro after watching those two interviews if you still think UM isn't in the lead I don't know.

Go Canes

So direct quotes from the kids mouth don't count?

Advertisement
What direct quote are you referring too?

Go Canes
I'm not digging it up on a Sunday. It's been wildly reported go do your due diligence.

Mario has more than earned the benefit of the doubt almost single handedly raising our class from 76 to 16th virtually by himself with no time.

If that doesn't make an impression on you you're probably someone I would absolutely loathe tailgating with.

Enjoy your Sunday

I'm not digging it up on a Sunday. It's been wildly reported go do your due diligence.

Mario has more than earned the benefit of the doubt almost single handedly raising our class from 76 to 16th virtually by himself with no time.

If that doesn't make an impression on you you're probably someone I would absolutely loathe tailgating with.

Enjoy your Sunday

Your point is taken let's not hjack this thread anymore, it's supposed to be about the young men visiting this week and the current crop of recruits available to sign with Miami for the 2023 class.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
So then whom should losing Shemar be on then?

Go Canes
I placed the blame where it belongs, solely at the feet of UM’s “anorexic” co-Ed’s with their plant based South Beach diets who were no match for TAMU’s thick and lovely’s who snack on porterhouse steaks, loaded baked potatoes and everything Texas Toast in between meals

Advertisement
I placed the blame where it belongs, solely at the feet of UM’s “anorexic” co-Ed’s with their plant based South Beach diets who were no match for TAMU’s thick and lovely’s who snack on porterhouse steaks, loaded baked potatoes and everything Texas Toast in between meals

Things are a bigger in Texas, even the coeds.
file_ab2519f22c_original.jpeg

Go Canes

you're a clown Paranos, you've been on the this board long enough to know recruiting takes years, not 3 weeks. If you want to be a mope then take your negativity to another board or go be a Nole fan.

I am far from a mope or clown!

Man I have been on the UM boards longer than your pimple ***, if anyone should leave and go be cuckolded Semin-hole in trailernasty it's especially since you can't post about things pertinent to this thread's topic.

Go Canes

They’re not the same, people just make that comp because they both played at MNW.

Cooper has more raw speed & explosiveness, he was better in the open field as a Deep threat WR.

Jean is better route technician & has better hands than Amari had coming out of HS. Joker is an advanced level router runner for HS, he already understands how to properly stem his routes & stack DB’s at the top of his breaks to create separation with his feet.

He also has giant hands & is a natural catcher of the football, he absolutely snatches the ball out of the air & has a wide catch radius due to his arm length as well. He’s a legit 6’1 1/2 & still growing, wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up on the plus side of 6’2.

He doesn’t have raw blazing 4.4 speed, but he does have good agility & lateral quickness being able to cut when striding down the field, he’s a smooth runner with technically savvy footwork.

A faster Dontario Drummond is more of an apt comparison IMO.
Jacolby George a good comp as well?

Advertisement
Back