2023 Saturday 5/21 Visits

Advertisement
Fineslurper agrees with Satan.
Of course. There are always losers who want to protect the status quo. And in this loser’s case all his callers are from Alabama. He has little to no relevance outside of that state. If Bama had not been so good for so long would anyone even know who he is?

Things are a bigger in Texas, even the coeds.
file_ab2519f22c_original.jpeg

Go Canes
Now I like dem cheeks on those females @Paranos . I like thick hoes wit cheeks! Not fat but thick & cornbread fed. No skinny hoes either

Advertisement
Sunset Tavern is my bar of choice. Deli Lane/Sunset Tavern.
We went there after the Miami/FIU brawl. Wound up meeting Mike Lowell there and drinking with him for quite a while. He is an FIU alum. I think we were all in disbelief with what we saw earlier in the night.

My man. Wasn't that place a diner back in the 80s? And a Koo Koo Roo back in the 90s?
It was Your Father’s Mustache or My Father’s Mustache when I was a kid. The bar side used to have a big UM crowd back in the day. They are slowly coming back. Dennis Smith tipped my friend that works there a 100 the other day. Made her day.

We went there after the Miami/FIU brawl. Wound up meeting Mike Lowell there and drinking with him for quite a while. He is an FIU alum. I think we were all in disbelief with what we saw earlier in the night.
I’m there way too much. So Spo usually comes through. Danny Boy and a few dolphin greats came through. Obviously Coach Cristobal and a lot of the staff comes through. A friend of mine went to FIU and brought in an FIU flag. They have in hanging up with the Cane flag.

Advertisement
I’m there way too much. So Spo usually comes through. Danny Boy and a few dolphin greats came through. Obviously Coach Cristobal and a lot of the staff comes through. A friend of mine went to FIU and brought in an FIU flag. They have in hanging up with the Cane flag.

He may be a friend, but that FIU ****e has to go. They can set that up in West Miami, but South Miami is a UM hang.

I remember the Mustache, went there a few times. The crowd was a bit older though, same as with Fox.

Now I like dem cheeks on those females @Paranos . I like thick hoes wit cheeks! Not fat but thick & cornbread fed. No skinny hoes either

Good gracious!

If I had one of those, I'd have take the bucket seats out of my car - and put in a bench seat . . .

Man, when one of those is sitting around the house - she's REALLY sitting AROUND the house!

No thanks . . . that would require too many life changes . . .

People have to be careful or they might be taken to the river and go all psycho killer on them if they keep talking
In fairness, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for these kids. As the days go by, they surely dream of finding themselves in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, wondering, well...how did I get here?

Advertisement
Good gracious!

If I had one of those, I'd have take the bucket seats out of my car - and put in a bench seat . . .

Man, when one of those is sitting around the house - she's REALLY sitting AROUND the house!

Lets Eat Omg GIF by The official GIPHY Page for Davis Schulz

Send them my way, I will gladly take those problems off your hands my man!!!!

Good gracious!

😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back