Sapp being Sapp siap

He hated Al Golden. I mean loathed him.

Sapp said something to the line of who the **** Golden was.

I hope he's not right the second time.

Advertisement
he is a douche bag. Team Jordan? you mean all them jordans and nikes you had to sell when you went bankrupt? he is a **** clown.

exactly sapp has the mindset of those idiots you see rioting in malls and shooting every year when nike releases a pair of rare jordans. brainwashed fools done in by marketing

He could've just given them away and said as much on twitter. Least favorite cane of all time without a close second.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brand Jordan, I can dig, but man that's disrespectful.

When Sapp ponies up big time for a new coach, he'll have a right to B*t*h. Until them, he can STFU. Where are some of these players who made millions in the NFL contributing to better facilities, coaches, and eventually a home field for this team? ###holes!

Brand Jordan, I can dig, but man that's disrespectful.

When Sapp ponies up big time for a new coach, he'll have a right to B*t*h. Until them, he can STFU. Where are some of these players who made millions in the NFL contributing to better facilities, coaches, and eventually a home field for this team? ###holes!

He can't pony up enough to pay his bills

Advertisement
Advertisement
kid who made those is a good friend of mine from college. I really try to like sapp, but the guy is such a ******* scumbag it's impossible.

Let me start by saying I am jordan/nike all day. If I ever received a gift like that I would have the class to accept the gesture and be done with it. You would think Sapp would have been humbled by his bankruptcy, guess not. My question: did Jordan replace Sapp's collection that was liquidated as part of his bankruptcy? I'm going to assume not, as I'm pretty sure they don't sponsor retired former DTs that can't pay their bills.

as an aside, two of my friends went to college at Oneonta with Mache, the guy that did the customs. Those are all done by him, by hand, individually. For Sapp to just shred them like that is just stupid.

Advertisement
You guys are overreacting. Fat Warren didn't desecrate that free pair of kicks. He just destroyed them by accident trying to squeeze his hamhocks into them.

The guy could hand select the next corch and be granted AD powers. He'd still bash us and be an embarrassment. The guy stopped being any sort of asset to this program the moment he was drafted. In fact, he's usually a freakin' detriment.

Those are all done by him, by hand, individually. For Sapp to just shred them like that is just stupid.

That's what's cold to me. Could've sent them back, and said Brand Jordan No Thanks, but to desecrate dude's work like that, a little excessive.

I'm not a fan of the deal or Adidas, but if the university sent us an Adidas care package, I'm not gonna set it on fire or anything.

Last edited:
Sapp is a f**king idiot. Great player but he has no class. He needs help. Broke, arrogant and the one time I did speak to him in Tampa for 10 minutes he came across dumb, literally not smart. I used to feel sorry for him but he has done some stupid things, what an ***.

Fvcks given..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Many psussies in this thread. Say me say many money. Say me say many many money.

Sapp is thru with the incompetence that is pzussifying The U.

If you enjoy taking it in your culo 5-7 FBS record then cool to your culo btich.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back