Sapp being Sapp siap

Advertisement
Let me know when Sapp writes the check to cover the spread between Nike and Adidas contracts.

Or, when he gets Brand Jordan to up the ante.

Until then, he should just keep repping the school on TV, and not pretend like he's actually contributing anything of substance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if you don't like Adidas, you don't need to be a douche and destroy the cleats then post online about it. Just don't wear there...fits in totally with his personality

What an *******

What an *** but here yall are ripping Adidas. Lol you guys are funny.

I hate Adidas but if you gave me a free pair I wouldn't rip them up or tell you I don't want them. He's just disrespectful .

I mean I'd wear them to paint in or do the yard , something like that lol.

Advertisement
I think his reaction isn't just an outlash on Adidias, but more so an attack on the administration and all their decisions. He isn't a fan. We all know that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think his reaction isn't just an outlast at Adidias, but more so an attack on the administration and all their decisions. He isn't a fan. We all know that.

I'll give him props on Al, he called that from the beginning .

But that's a bad way if showing it, I mean they're giving his school a ton of money.

I think his reaction isn't just an outlast at Adidias, but more so an attack on the administration and all their decisions. He isn't a fan. We all know that.

I'll give him props on Al, he called that from the beginning .

But that's a bad way if showing it, I mean they're giving his school a ton of money.

I feel you. He went about his way. He probably got a kick out of it.

he is a douche bag. Team Jordan? you mean all them jordans and nikes you had to sell when you went bankrupt? he is a **** clown.

Advertisement
Back