Sapp being Sapp siap

Fvcks given..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Many psussies in this thread. Say me say many money. Say me say many many money.

Sapp is thru with the incompetence that is pzussifying The U.

If you enjoy taking it in your culo 5-7 FBS record then cool to your culo btich.

This is your post...after an edit or two.

I like whiskey, too, but put the bottle down.

Advertisement
Sapp is not an idiot or a douch. He is a genius. He trying to relevant in his business. He got a lot of you upset and tweeting him. That's how he stays on T.V.

He shredded up shoes customized by the great Mache? I'll give him credit for sticking to his convictions because he could have sold those for a lot of money.

I'll cut him slack though because he hates Folden. Anyone who hates Folden is my friend.

I dont know if some of you guys are being serious or sarcastic, but I found it funny.

and those shoes are ugly. They needed to get gutted. lol

Advertisement
Man those shoes look like some cleats my *** *** cousin would play in! Whats with those leaves on the shoes? Was that suppose to represent the fall/football season? I didn't know Machete designed shoes! He looks hard as ****, but I guess a lot of stars into the fashion thing. I could see the cheerleaders in those things, but a football player....Nawhhhhh! Too old to think of sneakers as a fashion statement.

Plenty of kids out there that don't have any cleats at all. My boy's buddy gets the game used cleats from the Dolphins players and donates them to kids who cant afford any in the inner city. To me this is childish. Donate the cleats man dont destroy them. Smh.

Advertisement
He shredded up shoes customized by the great Mache? I'll give him credit for sticking to his convictions because he could have sold those for a lot of money.

I'll cut him slack though because he hates Folden. Anyone who hates Folden is my friend.

This.

Sapp may be an *******, but he's OUR *******!

Advertisement
The irony of two broke *** ****** in Sapp and Phillip Buchanon ****ting on the Adidas deal is palpable.

Never donate a dime back to the University, lose all your money and then hate on a $90M+ deal. Hilarious.

Advertisement
Back