Santana Fleming 2023 WR Msg to Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids dad posts on FSU’s 247 site under the name “Nat King Nole”. So, yeah lol. Plenty of time obviously but yeah.

3C5FF123-5324-4A72-B7A5-B8302CD437E1.png

Advertisement
That is the dumbest thing I have ever read
No its not and is now the norm.

These are the parents of the youth ball studs. And they see all the other kids they play with getting certain "offers" and believe they are entitled to it.

Just based off of the post you can see thats what he thought..kid balled out should of got an OFFER. South Florida ballers arent WAITING. Its not like anywhere else int he country...these 8th graders are connected and work out with seniors in high school so the RECRUITING game starts earlier.

Guys like Cam Harris and Rooster were connected since like youth ball. Which is why i always laughed when all the "cam harris is scared of reps" being taken b.s...they all played at the same park in youth league.

I dont know how this kid recruitment will go...dad is obviously a nole guy and likely stares him that way but kid seemed to really want a UM offer and now has it.

From Rivals:

Fleming says former Cane Santana Moss gives him tips.

“He tells me things to better my game, we’ve been talking every couple of weeks - I ask him for tips on routes, my game,” Fleming said.

Fleming played cornerback and wide receiver last season, and he had 565 yards and eight TDs on offense with an interception and three pass breakups on defense. He only played cornerback in two games and was mainly used at receiver. “

Advertisement
Kid is a baller. I hope we stay on him and land him. But from some of these interviews I’ve been watching he seems to be feelin himself pretty hard and it wouldn’t surprise me if he dipped out to the highest bidder. I want him here tho. Special special talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back