Santana Fleming 2023 WR Msg to Diaz

Advertisement
GOOD LOOK ....THAT OFFER COMING QUICK FROM UM...🌴💪🏿🌴🙌🏿
watching you college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
He transferred from Miami Central to CC.

Another speedster in the 2023 class, which is absolutely stacked at WR.

He actually played CB at Central, but CC is moved him to WR, he had 31rec 565yds & 8TD’s last year.

Kid is a Miami fan & most of his family are too, DVD was the main one keeping in touch with him in recruiting. He’s been to Miami a bunch of times since his 8th grade year & was in our Summer 7v7 tournaments we had back in 2019.

The staff at CC sees him as a similar talent to Thaiu Jones-Bell, which is why they moved him to WR, I don’t think he’s pure blazer like Bell was but he’s definitely fast.

He’ll be another SFExpress kid that we should be on.

He actually played CB at Central, but CC is moved him to WR, he had 31rec 565yds & 8TD’s last year.

Kid is a Miami fan & most of his family are too, DVD was the main one keeping in touch with him in recruiting. He’s been to Miami a bunch of times since his 8th grade year & was in our Summer 7v7 tournaments we had back in 2019.

The staff at CC sees him as a similar talent to Thaiu Jones-Bell, which is why they moved him to WR, I don’t think he’s pure blazer like Bell was but he’s definitely fast.

Is he related to Marcus?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Any other teams to note have interest in young buddy, to ur knowledge?

Advertisement
Back