Santana Fleming 2023 WR Msg to Diaz

Advertisement
Not necessarily specifically talking about this kid but some parents are not managing their children appropriately nowadays in my opinion.

Making your kids crave and seek being the center of attention, as opposed to focusing on hard work and skills improvement and grades, is not good for character building. Complaining about not getting eighth grade offers is a bit much for me.

All they are doing is creating a environment where these kids grow up with an overactive sense of entitlement, sometimes without even putting in the work

Advertisement
AH with another steal from CC.
This Sucks Episode 2 GIF by The Office

No its not and is now the norm.

These are the parents of the youth ball studs. And they see all the other kids they play with getting certain "offers" and believe they are entitled to it.

Just based off of the post you can see thats what he thought..kid balled out should of got an OFFER. South Florida ballers arent WAITING. Its not like anywhere else int he country...these 8th graders are connected and work out with seniors in high school so the RECRUITING game starts earlier.

Guys like Cam Harris and Rooster were connected since like youth ball. Which is why i always laughed when all the "cam harris is scared of reps" being taken b.s...they all played at the same park in youth league.

I dont know how this kid recruitment will go...dad is obviously a nole guy and likely stares him that way but kid seemed to really want a UM offer and now has it.
I hear you but the **** is still dumb. Most of the kids we offer that early don’t even end up here. Bama/Clemson offer 3 years later and end up taking them. Look at Brandon Innis. We offered in the 8th grade and he’ll end up at Oklahoma or in the SEC anyways. That sense of entitlement doesn’t make it right, but coaches should offer obvious studs anyways.

Advertisement
Not necessarily specifically talking about this kid but some parents are not managing their children appropriately nowadays in my opinion.

Making your kids crave and seek being the center of attention, as opposed to focusing on hard work and skills improvement and grades, is not good for character building. Complaining about not getting eighth grade offers is a bit much for me.

All they are doing is creating a environment where these kids grow up with an overactive sense of entitlement, sometimes without even putting in the work
Then comes the bs when they do something stupid or get killed after they didnt make it or succeed in the next level....

From Rivals:

Fleming says former Cane Santana Moss gives him tips.

“He tells me things to better my game, we’ve been talking every couple of weeks - I ask him for tips on routes, my game,” Fleming said.

Fleming played cornerback and wide receiver last season, and he had 565 yards and eight TDs on offense with an interception and three pass breakups on defense. He only played cornerback in two games and was mainly used at receiver. “
1 pick and 3 pass break ups really good in just 2 games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back