Santana Fleming 2023 WR Msg to Diaz

Advertisement
Not necessarily specifically talking about this kid but some parents are not managing their children appropriately nowadays in my opinion.

Making your kids crave and seek being the center of attention, as opposed to focusing on hard work and skills improvement and grades, is not good for character building. Complaining about not getting eighth grade offers is a bit much for me.

All they are doing is creating a environment where these kids grow up with an overactive sense of entitlement, sometimes without even putting in the work
That’s it these days with IG, Tik Tok wannabes and young athletes as well. They think the world revolves around them instead of what reality says. They typically end up in a fetal position when things don’t go their way. Yeah it’s going to be a world of hurt when they find out how the real world works. And these **** parents are just as starving to be in the spotlight - in most cases more than their kids.

@tdub85 you've been very positive lately.... you liked Mannys changes or whats going on?
I come across as that negative? I just see things as they are I guess. When I see the product on the field I'll make my judgment then. With that being said I am pleased that manny is proactive in recognizing when **** ain't working and attempts to correct that as compared to what we've witnessed in the previous few regimes

Advertisement
That’s it these days with IG, Tik Tok wannabes and young athletes as well. They think the world revolves around them instead of what reality says. They typically end up in a fetal position when things don’t go their way. Yeah it’s going to be a world of hurt when they find out how the real world works. And these **** parents are just as starving to be in the spotlight - in most cases more than their kids.

Sad to say, but yeah a lot of the times the parents aren’t helping, they just become part of the problem. Rather than continuing to be parents and maintaining that separation which helps you to make the best decisions for your kids, they get all involved and wrapped up in the process and forget themselves

This cat is annoying but has some Thaiu Jones-Bell to him. Definitely a recruitment that will go down to the wire unless he’s an Alabaga type of kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you mean how come? There’s chicken wings with more meat on em, is tight hipped, and he struggles with physicality. He’s been like that since sophomore year.
And he’s a headache. I’ve never understood the hype. Hope he goes to FSU and is a cancer in their program.

Advertisement
Back