Sandland Commits to Miami

off season position changes at the least. the excess TE's may swap sides of the ball as well. with as bad as our pass rush was last year who knows. transfers would help the scholly limits if the ncaa thing is in before NSD.

Advertisement
I see two things that will dictate our season.

1. The Dline. If our dline improves and I mean really improves over last years horror then look out.
2. If Stephen Morris can take the next step then ladies and gentleman we have ourselves a potential 10 win season. But its mostly based on the above two factors IMO. Getting a running back is a close 3rd.

batsignal.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry may be gone and Dye, too, but y'all need to give Asante a chance. You'll see him again. Kid was hosting recruits within the last month, so I don't think anyone's got any plans for him to leave.

Advertisement
I think walford is going to benefit the most. By the end of the season, he was showing off his ability. With thecspeed and skills outside, duke running the ball, and beau drawing the te attention, walford is going to benefit.

We just need a guy like alex collins, and ill put our offense up against anyone's.

Id also love to see somd double tight end formations with duke or collins in the backfield. Defenses will never know whats coming

I think walford is going to benefit the most. By the end of the season, he was showing off his ability. With thecspeed and skills outside, duke running the ball, and beau drawing the te attention, walford is going to benefit.

We just need a guy like alex collins, and ill put our offense up against anyone's.

Id also love to see somd double tight end formations with duke or collins in the backfield. Defenses will never know whats coming

Alex Collins would complete the offense. Hope he opens his eyes and sees the possibilities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back