2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
Not sure why anyone thinks we are about to 180 and start whiffing with all these elite guys. Mario being a HC at Miami at this time is an unprecedented time. Think about how transfers and recruits have flipped our talent already. And some of the players here should be expected to play better, the ones Manny left behind.

Now you are expecting that guy to **** **** up? Come on.

Having the number one class before recruiting heats up and accepting very early commitments by a lot of highly rated kids that haven’t taken all of their visits.

Sound familiar ?
Only way it stays in the top 10 is if they win a crap load of games.

Advertisement
Ehhh, I think they work their *** off. IF it was easy, anyone would do it. Both programs are well oiled machines. You will see this to be true when Mario gets us to that level and our rivals will be saying that the same thing. ****, the Gators are already saying its just Ruiz
Everyone wasn’t paying kids or giving out Chargers either.. Let’s not make it seem like kids just wanted to spend 3-4 years of their adult life in Tuscaloosa. Now that’s it’s an even playing field, they have to work harder is all I’m saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama/UGA still pretty much get who they want, Mario will have his hands full playing catch-up to biggest bag schools
Don't worry. I saw John and Johnny Ruiz at the Credit Union this afternoon and they were requesting an unsecured loan. Hope his debt to income ratio is on point and he gets it.

Little man you just want to argue. Must be hard living off that waffle house paycheck. Anyway, you reacted to my post which was not about the upcoming season sir. Keep up.
Occasionally when I see stupidity I take it upon myself to intervene. You should avoid responding it's obvious you don’t believe in exerting in any extra effort. Would hate to see the studio apartment you share with mommy.

Advertisement
Guys, personal attacks are not allowed. Better @IndayArtHauz doesn't see this......:)

Ooops!
Accuse Grand Theft Auto GIF by Rockstar Games

Advertisement
Back