2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Comedy Kids GIF by Children Ruin Everything

How y’all look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like the long-standing relationship with the UGA linebackers coach Chidera Uzo-Diribe, dating back to his time a Kansas won out. He was the first to extend an offer back when M’Pemba was still here in St.Louis as a freshman. Diribe also happens to be the cousin of Osi Umenyiora for whatever that’s worth.

Advertisement
Sounds like he wants to make a decision in November if he is going to those games.

OREvStan - Oct 1
UGAvAUB - Oct 8
NDvCLEM - Nov 5

Also makes sense why he doesn't have a Miami game lined up, our best home games:

UNC - Oct 8
FSU - Nov 5
PITT - Nov 26

Leaves Duke (10/22) and and Midd Tenn (9/24) as options if he is in fact thinking of committing in Novemeber.
This doesn't look good to me. He's choosing ND v Clemson over UM v FSU on Nov. 5th. We don't have any other home games to leave a big impression. Maybe UNC or Pitt, but that's really not on the same level of fan involvement. He'll be going to sold out games at his other visits.

Do we have any info on an ov from Wilson?

If we miss on all those DEs,which is very possible/likely then I can see the staff taking another LB and bringing in Bryant as an edge rusher.
I don't think we need to play Brayant at DE unless it's because of injury and that wouldn't be until 2024 at the earliest. You forget who we have on the roster with eligibility in 2023 and 2024. C. Williams, Harvey, Roberts, Ishmael, C. Moss, and Mesidor.

If we lose Mesidor, Harvey and C Williams to the 2024 NFL draft, I expect to pick up 1-2 portal tansfer DEs if we don't get anothe DE this cycle or 3 in the next. No need to reach on a DE this year.

Hopefully we get 1 more of the remaining 5-star DEs in the 2023 class and the other scenarios will be unnecessary.

Advertisement
Back