2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
Bama/UGA still pretty much get who they want, Mario will have his hands full playing catch-up to biggest bag schools
Mario will get there but these schools are running seamlessly at 100mph right now. I think Mario snuck up on them a couple of times this cycle but they arent gonna underestimate him going forward. All that said, Mario will get his as well.

Come signing day I think our DE class will be Wayne and Bain.Maybe a project if they decide to take 3.Howard is the big miss here for us as we seemed to be clearly leading at one point.

Respectfully, Wilson has that old school Cane mentality. I’m not saying he will be a Cane. That is a reason I hope he picks us. 😎

Your GF is going to kick your ***.

Kid is the goods. I hope he realizes he will get as good or better coaching at Miami than he would anywhere else including Bama, and that his quality of life and happiness at Miami will be 10x greater.

Advertisement
Come signing day I think our DE class will be Wayne and Bain.Maybe a project if they decide to take 3.Howard is the big miss here for us as we seemed to be clearly leading at one point.
Thats not gonna cut. Im not saying missing on M'Pemba, Wilson or Russaw isnt gonna cut but we need at least 3-4 EDGE players, more if they are the right ones.

Thats not gonna cut. Im not saying missing on M'Pemba, Wilson or Russaw isnt gonna cut but we need at least 3-4 EDGE players, more if they are the right ones.

NGL, missing on all those edges would be a tough pill to swallow. I'm sure there are others out there but those dudes are really good.

NGL, missing on all those edges would be a tough pill to swallow. I'm sure there are others out there but those dudes are really good.
The rationalization is that we got one of the top 5 guys in the nation already, so its not a strike out. Lets be real here, in April it was could we even get one. I want more than one like you but cant expect that for a program that at best is waking up from a slumber.

The rationalization is that we got one of the top 5 guys in the nation already, so its not a strike out. Lets be real here, in April it was could we even get one. I want more than one like you but cant expect that for a program that at best is waking up from a slumber.
Just about everything you say here is true, but no one will care.

Advertisement
Mario will get there but these schools are running seamlessly at 100mph right now. I think Mario snuck up on them a couple of times this cycle but they arent gonna underestimate him going forward. All that said, Mario will get his as well.
Bama and UGA (esp Bama) have basically been sleep walking the last few years in recruiting. Didnt even have to really work hard. Probably didnt even take recruiting serious until August.. Mario woke them up. Will make them work and sweat for any recruit that we go to battle for. No easy wins anymore. Thats all you can ask for. ill take a 50/50 split all day.

100% but I'm just being greedy

If we miss on all those DEs,which is very possible/likely then I can see the staff taking another LB and bringing in Bryant as an edge rusher.

Bama and UGA (esp Bama) have basically been sleep walking the last few years in recruiting. Didnt even have to really work hard. Probably didnt even take recruiting serious until August.. Mario woke them up. Will make them work and sweat for any recruit that we go to battle for. No easy wins anymore. Thats all you can ask for. ill take a 50/50 split all day.
Ehhh, I think they work their *** off. IF it was easy, anyone would do it. Both programs are well oiled machines. You will see this to be true when Mario gets us to that level and our rivals will be saying that the same thing. ****, the Gators are already saying its just Ruiz

Advertisement
Why is almost everyone conceding this one already? He hasn’t even taken his official visits yet, and Wiltfong’s crystal ball hasn’t exactly been the gospel it has been in past years.

Plus, we will have a few guys in his ear at IMG all season. Should be interesting

Advertisement
If we miss on all those DEs,which is very possible/likely then I can see the staff taking another LB and bringing in Bryant as an edge rusher.
Doubt it. Coach Wright said today they definitely want guys with length at DE. Even if they miss out on the top guys they’re currently after I’m sure they’re still heavily recruiting others as well as the guys like Howard, Colin’s and Jobe that committed elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back