Samson Okunlola commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
And lew decided he didn’t want to line up next to these guys and be the anchor at center hahahaha.

Btw Mario just went wire to wire basically with 2 5star tackles. That’s insane all while winning 5 games.
Lew isn’t in the same stratosphere as Samson or Francis. Cohen also coming in. He’s probably concerned about his playing time…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you imagine 4 years from now we just look back and go "wow, none of those guys worked out". That would be a F me moment

I don’t wanna start to ruin the happiness we have of getting these guys. But we’ve seen so many 5 stars lately not pan out here. So maybe I’m still shook from all the flops that I can’t handle any more.

This the type of OL you try your best to have as ready as possible for day 1 next season and suffer the growing pains to get them to be an elite 3 year unit with continuity. The type of OL that ESPN telecasts drool over how many combined starts they have together.

It very well could... dropping vague insider hints again. What's wrong with me;)

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

Advertisement
I don’t wanna start to ruin the happiness we have of getting these guys. But we’ve seen so many 5 stars lately not pan out here. So maybe I’m still shook from all the flops that I can’t handle any more.

This the type of OL you try your best to have as ready as possible for day 1 next season and suffer the growing pains to get them to be an elite 3 year unit with continuity. The type of OL that ESPN telecasts drool over how many combined starts they have together.

We haven’t signed 5* like these guys. These are true blue chips.

Advertisement
Someone please, tell me what the starting 5 OL looks like next year for Van Dyke, Citizen, and Chaney. Lol. Because right now I have too many pieces...

RT - Francis Mauigoa (6'5 330) --- Matthem McCoy (6'6 310)
RG - Zion Nelson (6'5 320) --- Anez Cooper (6'6 340)
C - Javion Cohen (6'5 315) --- Jakai Clark (6'3 310)
LG - Jalen Rivers (6'5 325) --- Jonathan Denis (6'3 320)
LT - Samson Okunola (6'5 315) --- Chris Washington (6'7 300)

I don't know how the line up will go, but ****, we sure do look good on paper as unit right now
Need some depth though. Have to replace guys like Campbell. Can't ride with 10 OL unless the backups are just as good as the starters, which in this scenario they aren't. We'll get there eventually though, just keep stacking.

Who are all these 5 stars? We only signed 3 in the last 8 years previous to this class…

Advertisement
Back