Samson Okunlola commits to Miami

View as article
There’s still more to come…..the wave hasn’t ended
Dancing Happy Dance GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're partially correct. This is a new age and money trumps all, in particular when it's out in the open. Wins used to be the most important thing, but now money trumps it. Keep losing though, money might not be enough or it'll get even more costly. The money is what's keeping us in the game.

Good luck to you and your family during this time. Hope he transitions peacefully to the ever after while you all remember the good times rather than him being gone.
Money trumps wins and this may get us to top faster. Time will tell 👍

Perople forget that we won 1 and should have won 2 NC’s with a weak armed, smart QB from California.
And a not much better QB won a Heisman and 1 NC and played for a 2nd.
Why, because they were surrounded be great talent and played smart football.
Uga bout to go back to back with Stetson bennot
Who will go down as a god in Georgia for winning back to back
So if Mario keeps recruiting at this level it’s very possible he can out recruit his corching
I’ve seen many examples of superior talent winning despite major head corches
Jimbo chizik the Cajun Are recent examples
But I have never seen a elite x and o guy
Take a avg to above avg team and win a nc
Just doesn’t happen at the end of the day talent trumps all

Lol. UGA in number one spot with a walk on QB. Need I go on?
What does that have to do with what I stated. I stated this would be a perfect class with an elite QB prospect. Not bashing Emory I think he’s a good prospect but he’s not ELITE. Cormani, Francis, Samson, Bain, Wayne are elite.

Advertisement
What does that have to do with what I stated. I stated this would be a perfect class with an elite QB prospect. Not bashing Emory I think he’s a good prospect but he’s not ELITE. Cormani, Francis, Samson, Bain, Wayne are elite.
Portal will portal in good time

Advertisement
Im sorry I do think Emory is elite but the emphasis was on the o-line which is also elite would make an elite QB a championship offense it is the formula

Advertisement
Back