View as article
Advertisement
There’s still more to come…..the wave hasn’t ended
surprised big eyes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 219994
This class will be the turning point. Feel like it’s been said every year but man if this doesn’t feel different. Green tree battles about to be legendary!
Anyone notice Enow’s reply to Collins A.?

That dude is another freak. 81 inch wingspan, and sick high school production, similar to Bain’s production. :sideeyes::sideeyes::sideeyes:

Perople forget that we won 1 and should have won 2 NC’s with a weak armed, smart QB from California.
And a not much better QB won a Heisman and 1 NC and played for a 2nd.
Why, because they were surrounded be great talent and played smart football.
If we getting elite wideouts some of my concerns will be alleviated.

Advertisement
If we getting elite wideouts some of my concerns will be alleviated.
Agreed. My arguments about QB position left out what you brought up; namely Copeland, Lamar and Kevin Williams for Toretta, and Moss, Wayne and Johnson for Dorsey. Not to mention really good 4th and 5th receivers like Darryl Jones who was a 1st round pick and Roscoe Parrish who was a 3rd round pick. Crazy talent level.

Agreed. My arguments about QB position left out what you brought up; namely Copeland, Lamar and Kevin Williams for Toretta, and Moss, Wayne and Johnson for Dorsey. Not to mention really good 4th and 5th receivers like Darryl Jones who was a 1st round pick and Roscoe Parrish who was a 3rd round pick. Crazy talent level.
Facts. Emory not carrying a team but he surely could game manage and not be the reason we lose. We revamp the WR room we might be cooking with something.

Advertisement
Back