2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need speed man, our OC is all about speed. The top OC know defenses are tough to beat and you need explosive plays, listen to any top OC in america and they talk about explosive, explosive, explosive nonstop. We have to get faster as a team. Brown chose to go else where so we will have to find that speed somewhere else. Right now, Chris Johnson seems like target. Miami football has to rebrand it self back to being where speed lives
Ray ray and Washington will take the top off defenses.

Advertisement
The best wr’s are technicians. As a former db I can say covering a 4.5 guy with great route running is an impossible cover.
Same. Had a guy on my h.s. team that ran about a 4.5, transferred to Southridge then ended up at WVU as a safety. In practice I could run with him and felt pretty good about myself. Then I went against this 5'8" white kid who transferred from Westminster (looked like me) who was just super technical with his routes and he toasted me all day long.

Advertisement
I think we played the political game because he was a local five star. Even though some on staff might not have loved him. He made his choice and imo we’ll be just fine. At minimum I see us landing two out of Jean, HW or Fowles. If it were up to me I’d take all three. On my board they’re all above Brown.

LSU is like a jail sentence
ResizedP_3acda9ce-c8af-4f97-8e5c-a677ece605c8_221067140585148.gif

The best wr’s are technicians. As a former db I can say covering a 4.5 guy with great route running is an impossible cover.
If you go back to our 08 class that had some highly regarded WRs I distinctly remember us talking about how Collier could be the one to make the quickest impact because of this reason right here

Not that elite speed isn’t important but some of these dudes just know how to get open and are way ahead of the DBs with technique

Advertisement
Bama fans excuse when they fall will be NIL. The mighty ole bama saying NIL cost us this era when they started off the NIL era parading that their QB was making millions. Saban was on the front page of ESPN bragging his QB Bryce Young was making millions. Miss me with that excuse.

Not to rain on our parade. I'm loving what Mario is doing. It's amazing. But based of his interview with the Scoop on the U the other day it still seems like Samson is taking his time and not deciding right now. Wiltfong is another writer just like the others so he's not going to hit everything one hundred percent, but he's better than most. It also seems like he genuinely really likes Michigan St as well and their staff.

Advertisement
Building from the OL out will ultimately get us where we want to be and Mario going national for OL is the recipe for success.

I’m still just trying to process all of this. From where we were just a little over 7 months ago to what’s currently happening is unprecedented from anything I’ve seen in my 5 decades of being a Cane.

We need speed man, our OC is all about speed. The top OC know defenses are tough to beat and you need explosive plays, listen to any top OC in america and they talk about explosive, explosive, explosive nonstop. We have to get faster as a team. Brown chose to go else where so we will have to find that speed somewhere else. Right now, Chris Johnson seems like target. Miami football has to rebrand it self back to being where speed lives
........ Hopefully this is my last statement on Brown..... Can y'all mothafvckers PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE BROWN IS THE ONLY PLAYER THAT CAN RUN FAST..... My gosh man. At WR, "speed" is the most overrated skill especially if that's the best part of your game. Y'all really act like RayRay and Robby are slow our something. Them boys can run and CATCH. Jesus!... Okay, I'm done.

We need an announcement date for this dude man. I got work today, don't wanna be checking my phone every 5mins lol

Not to rain on our parade. I'm loving what Mario is doing. It's amazing. But based of his interview with the Scoop on the U the other day it still seems like Samson is taking his time and not deciding right now. Wiltfong is another writer just like the others so he's not going to hit everything one hundred percent, but he's better than most. It also seems like he genuinely really likes Michigan St as well and their staff.
lee daniels shut up GIF by Empire FOX

Advertisement
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back