2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Yet Chris Johnson who is at least 2 meters faster than him is a 3 star. Will see what they new ranks look like.
Again this is based on soph times, Chris seem to come on scene their junior year and beat him head to head in state? I didnt hear too much about him prior and his thread started on here just recently also. Plus he plays rb and looks like a corner in size, the updated rankings should be coming soon I would think they bump him to 4 star and he probably be one of highest risers. He blew up after those track times, even some on here looked at his film and wanted to see more. Its fluid, lol..

Back to regular scheduled programming

Advertisement
Facts I rather defend a straight line speed guy
We need speed man, our OC is all about speed. The top OC know defenses are tough to beat and you need explosive plays, listen to any top OC in america and they talk about explosive, explosive, explosive nonstop. We have to get faster as a team. Brown chose to go else where so we will have to find that speed somewhere else. Right now, Chris Johnson seems like target. Miami football has to rebrand it self back to being where speed lives

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back