2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
........ Hopefully this is my last statement on Brown..... Can y'all mothafvckers PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE BROWN IS THE ONLY PLAYER THAT CAN RUN FAST..... My gosh man. At WR, "speed" is the most overrated skill especially if that's the best part of your game. Y'all really act like RayRay and Robby are slow our something. Them boys can run and CATCH. Jesus!... Okay, I'm done.

We need an announcement date for this dude man. I got work today, don't wanna be checking my phone every 5mins lol
I disagree with this so much lol

Advertisement
That’s not how you should evaluate WR’s as a whole though. You can teach everything you think he’s lacking. You can’t add his gear to Andy Jean though
Jean can run away from people don't get it twisted. I think he's going to surprise people. My question is as well why hasn't bama (the king of speedster explosive types as of recent history) haven't really went crazy after Jalen? What does he lack that they do not like

Advertisement
Are we finally going to be able to gain 1 yard on 3rd down? Feels like it’s been 20years since we have been able to covert a 3rd and 1 or 3rd and goal from the 2 yard line
I feel more like we've always been in 3rd & long because the first down run goes for 1-3, then an incomplete pass. I definitely look forward to seeing our RBs rush for 100+ yards regularly though

Advertisement
I personally watched jaylen waddle (and countless others) as a kid.. couldn’t run a route and had bricks for hands.. that is a skill that can be taught..

no doubt, but do they love football enough to spend the hours and hours and hours that takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back