2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
dave chappelle blouses GIF

Advertisement
Someone linked me to this Michigan State thread about an article from Brian Dohn, which he posted to each board of Samson’s few favorite schools.

These guys are now confident that MSU is in the lead, based on an article comprised of some of the most generic “top schools” interviews I’ve ever seen (literally a few sentences each), and I guess their mod believes they are “well positioned.”

When was the last time Okunlola even mentioned the Spartans outside of this generic interview? They’re all talking like they’re Bama or Georgia, it’s seriously wild 😂

1657724523308.png

****, life comes at you fast. Ask @nycane when Samson was in our deep end? These "writers" are a trip.

Advertisement
I love CIS, but we got a potential #1 overall pick in the NFL draft (in a couple of years of course) on the brink of committing to UM, and we're still talking about a Wr with questionable ability, who chose a different school; in a thread about said potential #1 overall draft pick!
Is there any other way for CIS to operate?

Mirabal did say in a podcast that they had to work with what they have and didn't seem overly enthused about the current roster.

No wonder they are attacking the oline so hard this cycle and landing these college ready tackle bodies . Easy to sell playing time and Samson made it clear he would like to play early on scoop on the u the other night

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back