2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
You think we can get back in that one or ship has sailed? We need speeeed bad..
I think we played the political game because he was a local five star. Even though some on staff might not have loved him. He made his choice and imo we’ll be just fine. At minimum I see us landing two out of Jean, HW or Fowles. If it were up to me I’d take all three. On my board they’re all above Brown.

Advertisement
This isn't sour grapes because as of now, neither of these guys are CB'd to Miami.

Jean and Hykeem are superior WR talents, both right now and in terms of ceiling. I have a feeling Brown is going to regret his decision.
Brown being a five star is one of the crazier evaluations i‘ve seen. Sloppy routes and bad hands should eliminate you from five star status.

Advertisement
Brown being a five star is one of the crazier evaluations i‘ve. Sloppy routes and bad hands should eliminate you from five star status.
We now know 247 uses it more as projection and he is a kid who is 6'1 who ran 10.6 as soph, was a known commodity from optimist and such. Many have said his ceiling might be higher at corner especially with iffy hands, lol..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back