2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s no secret guys are waiting for their turn to go public, that said I’d let sleeping dogs lie.
Movie Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just so dumb to put that out there if true. If you’re privy to information like that just so stupid to blurt out imo. At least so directly. It’s one thing to drop hints and whatever like but to flat out say it I don’t think is a good look
I didn’t think it was an issue… saving an announcement isn’t the same as keeping things quiet so another team doesn’t catch on, or some other strategy. It’s been removed tho.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking a HS kid is better then a guy who is going to be drafted in the top 64 draft eligible players on earth next year.

Zion would’ve been a 6th rd draft pick at best based off previous performance under Manny. Mario and Alex will greatly help with his development and draft potential.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s no secret guys are waiting for their turn to go public, that said I’d let sleeping dogs lie.
Mario's orchestrating the game. If info gets out, that's on him for having them hold off on announcing. I get the strategy, but like you say, sleeping dogs are going to find out the longer they wait to announce.

Advertisement
Zion would’ve been a 6th rd draft pick at best based off previous performance under Manny. Mario and Alex will significant help with his development and draft potential.
Yeah I guess multiple mock drafts were off by 4-5 rounds. You know better.

Who was that person? The first post has me curious. I forgot about the gator fan

Can't remember his name. Really young kid, couple years out of HS, he "liked" posts and congratulated kids who picked the Gaytors. Admittedly, he went to high school with them, so I had no problems with it, but others did.

Brad, though, is hardcore UM. His dad went to UM and knows a ton of old players and coaches. I don't doubt Brad at all, he's a good guy.

Can't remember his name. Really young kid, couple years out of HS, he "liked" posts and congratulated kids who picked the Gaytors. Admittedly, he went to high school with them, so I had no problems with it, but others did.

Brad, though, is hardcore UM. His dad went to UM and knows a ton of old players and coaches. I don't doubt Brad at all, he's a good guy.
didn't this gator poster go to Columbus? I remember him well but his name isnt appearing in my head, so frustrated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back