2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't this gator poster go to Columbus? I remember him well but his name isnt appearing in my head, so frustrated lol
I don’t think he was an actual gator fan. IIRC he went to school with a few D1 recruits, one of em flipped to UF at the 12th hour.

The kid congratulated him on twitter, posting gator emojis etc… and it was then that he was dead to us.

Advertisement
Can't remember his name. Really young kid, couple years out of HS, he "liked" posts and congratulated kids who picked the Gaytors. Admittedly, he went to high school with them, so I had no problems with it, but others did.

Brad, though, is hardcore UM. His dad went to UM and knows a ton of old players and coaches. I don't doubt Brad at all, he's a good guy.
Eric Marrero (not sure on last name)

Can't remember his name. Really young kid, couple years out of HS, he "liked" posts and congratulated kids who picked the Gaytors. Admittedly, he went to high school with them, so I had no problems with it, but others did.

Brad, though, is hardcore UM. His dad went to UM and knows a ton of old players and coaches. I don't doubt Brad at all, he's a good guy.
Yeah I dont think Brad is a gator. The first poster I quoted just sparked an old memory of the gator guy and I didn't know if anyone remembered who he was

Marrero aka "Bamarrerro"

Advertisement
Advertisement

Eric Marrero

1657366249360.gif

we need to keep him away from this girl too. her name (really, really) is Delilah!

0_INSTAGRAM-DELILAH-BELLE-1667408.jpeg

Advertisement
True for July, but if he continues to load them
Up this month in between dates (gaps that create lulls), then we can keep the same orange and green wave going. Then season prep starts in August and he can focus on that and keeping relationships strong and welcoming some 24 kids.
We’ve got Aguirre tomorrow, someone on the 16th, Bonsu on the 20th and a group on the 23rd (Bryant? and Kirkland). Kinsler is now the 28th my guess is someone gets let out of the bag in 13-15th range for this week and someone else between 23 and 28th.

Out of the guys that haven’t announced that we are suspecting and don’t have commit dates already are Samson and Alinen. I can’t imagine that we have a silent WR (Unless is Jean and he is playing it really well). The two target safeties have commit dates and so do 2/3 LBs which leave Stanquon Clark as a possible silent yet to be named. And not sure what things look like on the DLine except that we got one of our 3 target ends and the other 2 (M’Pemba and Harbor) will likely announce in season or on signing day (and Bain could be a possibility that is playing the game with Bama but already a silent to Mario…but I doubt it).

Could be interesting if true.

65519ec2-cb27-4649-ad6e-d3c450a34fbc_114571550078585.gif

Just so dumb to put that out there if true. If you’re privy to information like that just so stupid to blurt out imo. At least so directly. It’s one thing to drop hints and whatever like but to flat out say it I don’t think is a good look

We all know he's full of bs, so it's no harm because he's just a clown clout chasing

Resized_26f8eac9-ac96-4c8d-a702-de3f17ee95fb_114819175979428.gif

ResizedP_7b139b4b-5217-40f8-9881-f92f1abb4afc_114840319208066.gif

Advertisement
What is he saying?

He said Sampson was going to commit this past weekend and he didnt (which makes him look bad) and now he is saying Samson is a silent and waiting for Mario's timing to announce. Which takes away some of the kids glory.

I appreciate the work he does but this is about the kids. If he is going to go out on a limb then accept the fall and then tell the story later.

Whatever the approach is, he shouldn't ever take away any of these kids thunder.

Erick Marrero

That was an epic thread. The Marrero slender was pretty heavy but a lot of it was actually pretty funny.

He got railed there’s just no two ways about it. I think one of his biggest offenses was going nuts on Twitter when Henderson intercepted a pass for the turds.

Yeah I dont think Brad is a gator. The first poster I quoted just sparked an old memory of the gator guy and I didn't know if anyone remembered who he was
Brad has a huge “U” tattoo on his calf. Kid bleeds Orange & Green. He gets close to some of these kids during the recruiting process, and it isn’t shocking that he congratulates a kid who ends up committing elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back