2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t remember that dude ever complaining. I was on the fence when he 1st came in here, but he’s brought value to the board. I remember him pounding his chest for the Gators 1 time and @RVACane gave him a warning and that was it. I don’t see why the guy can’t be on here if he’s having actual conversations and not being a typical Gator ****.

Seems like a good guy to me. I’m good with him being here and kicking him out wasn’t my point.

I was responding to someone who was calling us degenerates for giving him a hard time. Not saying we’re not degenerate but if you’re a Gator on a Cane board, getting some **** cones with the territory, that was my point

Advertisement
Seems like a good guy to me. I’m good with him being here and kicking him out wasn’t my point.

I was responding to someone who was calling us degenerates for giving him a hard time. Not saying we’re not degenerate but if you’re a Gator on a Cane board, getting some **** cones with the territory, that was my point

Oh yea and i dont mind getting flack from yall and yall are normally light hearted and stuff but there have been a few folks unfamiliar with me that has went a bit beyond the usual trash talk and that didn’t sit well with me dang it lol

Advertisement
I don’t remember that dude ever complaining. I was on the fence when he 1st came in here, but he’s brought value to the board. I remember him pounding his chest for the Gators 1 time and @RVACane gave him a warning and that was it. I don’t see why the guy can’t be on here if he’s having actual conversations and not being a typical Gator ****.
I once temporarily banned him from Gator Tears for behavior supportive of the gator. In other words, he was actually being a fan of his team. Lol. We also took him out of a game day thread where we were getting destroyed because those threads get emotional and it was about to turn ugly.

Advertisement
Big fan of Kodiak cakes. High protein, high fiber pancakes. Good to see our future OL eating right!

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back